Will you ever use your debit/credit card on PSN again?

Will you add your credit card to the PSN when it returns?

• Total voters
Over the years I've kept my debit info on there, because it's easier for me than tracking down a PSN card in a store or whatever. I don't even know if any around here carry them. There are websites, but some of them can not be trusted.

However seeing all the targeting of Sony, I don't see how anyone can really in good faith ever put their card info on there again. The way I see it is that it's just a matter of time before it happens again. Not that its' Sony's fault, they're going to do what they can to secure it, but with hackers out there, we all know the deal.

If someone wants to get in bad enough, they'll find a way.

So with that said, will you ever put your credit/debit info on the PSN again, or will you strictly use PSN Cards?

Iv been stuck at this decision because I want to get the new cod map packs but I normally use my debit card it's easier for me.. But because what happens with Sony I feel like it's gonna happen again somewhere down the line a d if my details wernt on there then it wudnt bother me as much as it did so Iv come to a decision and I won't be using debit card this time although I might in the future :)

I put no even tho I feel once they fix this **** up things will prolly be safer than my bank website. Truth be known I never thought of using the prepaid cards until someone mentioned it on here, hahaha. That will be the route i go from now on. Unfortunately I have a bad memory so this could be tough.

Need another option in the poll. I buy stuff from the PSN, but I don't use my CC or Debit. I buy the PSN cards from Walmart or wherever. I do that with iTunes too. It's a couple of extra steps, but it makes me feel safer.

I put "yes" but I will do it in a diff manner for now on ...... I mean, I will try to just buy PSN cards, however most likely I will just restrict myself to when I do buy stuff to using just one credit card so if there was an incident ever again I know its isolated to my one card. Because with this last hiatus, I have no idea what all CC's I have used etc.

You're actually safer using your credit card as it comes with inherant $0 fraud liability in MOST cases. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Amex all have $0 fraud liability protection.

They won't tell you this but it's because credit card fraud is so common they couldn't possibly get away with sticking it to consumers to carry the burden of fraud charges so they make standard policy sound like a feature lol

I'm not worried about my credit card info getting stolen more than I am someone assuming my identity. Identity theft is a far worse animal to deal with than someone going on a shopping spree with your charge card.

I feel like its unsafe to use my credit card on the PSN Store now, so I'll be using pre-paid cards. It's dumb though, because I'm sure other sites I use my card have far worst security than Sony's. It's just.. Sony's been marked, and I don't see these attacks ending anytime soon.

I feel like its unsafe to use my credit card on the PSN Store now, so I'll be using pre-paid cards. It's dumb though, because I'm sure other sites I use my card have far worst security than Sony's. It's just.. Sony's been marked, and I don't see these attacks ending anytime soon.

I agree, I'm sure they got wayyy better security then many sites. At least sites that offer paypal allow the paypal check thus their encryption and SSL