HDN Giveaway Win $30 towards movie tickets-Summer giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
social summer movies.png

Hey Ninjas!

We're giving away $30 towards Summer movie tickets (we will send via Paypal). Just reply to this thread and share your most anticipated summer movie and summer past time, and you will be entered!

Celebrate summer movies all summer by sharing reviews and chatting in the Movies and TV forums.

Contest ends May 25th! Good luck!
Winner @SteelCollz

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe !

Looking forward to seeing:

- Alien : Covenant

- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

- Justice League

- Wonder Woman

- Transformers: The Last Knight

- Baywatch

- Spider-Man: Homecoming

- War of the Planet of the Apes

- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

- The Mummy

- The Dark Tower

- Dunkirk

Thanks for this awesome giveaway @digitalbabe

I'm looking forward to several Summer Movies with equal excitement. Off the top of my head they are:

Alien: Covenant
Justice League
Wonder Woman
A Ghost Story
The Mummy
War for the Planet of the Apes
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

Love the summer movie season. Easily my greatest memory was my dad dropping me off at the movies to see JAWS.He had heard lines were long to get in so he took me early, but I couldn't believe how long the line was. The theater was called The Hillsboro Rocking Chair Theater, and it was a massive building with a huge screen. The line snaked its way around the building and into the parking lot. The anticipation of everyone to see the movie was thick in the air. The marquee had the poster for JAWS just to the left of the ticket window and you could see people stepping out of line to check it out as they got close to the window. Once inside the theater it was pretty loud and you could tell everyone was pretty excited to see it. When the lights went down, and the movie started, it was dead silence. Once the Chrissie scene was over it was like you'd just been on a rollar coaster and everyone was out of breath. It was awesome. My only regret is the popcorn river I gave the rows behind me when Ben Gardner had his big moment. Planet of the Apes had always been my favorite movie. Hands down. Zero competition. It wasn't lost on me when JAWS was over that it had now been pushed to 2nd place. Just an incredible movie moment that will never leave me.

My favorite summer past time is hanging at the beach with the wifey. Whether the shores of the Gulf, or the cool tides of Downeast Maine. Oh yeah, baby. Nothing better.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Valerian for me. Luc Besson back in Sci-Fi mode. The Fifth Element was a real experience at the cinema and I'm hoping this one is too!

Really looking forward to the following,

GotG Vol.2

Alien: Covenant

Spiderman Homecoming

War for the Planet of the Apes

Summer time we like to go to the waterparks and relax with the kids or go to the state parks and get into the Cold Natural water!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing these movies in theaters!
  • Wonder Woman
  • Justice League
  • Thor Ragnarok
  • Alien Covenant
  • Valerian
  • War for the Planet of the Apes
  • The Mummy
  • Kingsman 2
  • Blade Runner 2
:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::woot::woot::woot:

When i'm not watching these movies, this summer. I'm hoping to catch up on some video games that's been collecting dust.
Thanks for the giveaway DB :thumbs:

While Alien: Covenant would be the obvious choice, I think my most anticipated film this summer is The Hitman's Bodyguard. That flick looks beyond entertaining!

As for past time, that'd be sitting at the lake with my dog and wife. :)

Highly anticipating Wonder Woman, Kingsman 2 and The Dark Tower. And some relaxing under the sun. :)
Thanks for the give-away! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.