[Winner chosen] Win $50 HDN Summer Movie Giveaway # 1[April] at hidefninja.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
summer-movie-giveaway-.jpg

Winner chosen: Metal Hunter post 80 via random.org

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp in April, May, June and July!

The rules are simple-if you you choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 4 weeks,and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is share what movie you're looking forward to this summer in your reply!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

All forums

Good luck all!
DB/HDN Staff
hdnlogo265.png

@Drum18 @Sigill @mllNY @Apollon @Noodles @cooey @tridon

Attachments

• summer-flicks-meme.png
    summer-flicks-meme.png
    569 KB · Views: 17,963
Last edited:
Soooooo many great-looking films to look forward to, but ultimately, it's X-Men: Apocalypse for me. I will forever be an X-fan first and this flick is looking like pure mutant-fueled extravaganza!!!

Plus there's f**king Psylocke!!! :D
tumblr_o27i8bVgnv1r6vy8ho1_500.gif

Weirdly- the movie that I'm most excited for this summer is this:
(Because it is NEW. NOT a REMAKE, REBOOT, REQUEL, SEQUEL, PREQUEL, MARVEL, DC, COMIC, ETC.).
the-nice-guys-poster.jpg

(Look at at the posts above. Everybody's picks are all sequels and requels. That is sad for movies.)

Last edited:
Reactions: spass and lolwut
This is a really awesome giveaway incentive! :D

I'm just like everyone else with the major flicks although I am also looking forward to this!
swiss-army-man-title-image.jpg

Reactions: lolwut
Warcraft
This film could be awesome or it could be crap. There's no middle ground here.
Thx for another awesome giveaway!

My no.1 this year

Independence Day : Resurgance

However, I am see a 35mm print of The Abyss - Special Edition on Thursday which will be the cinematic highlight for me this year :)

looking forward to see green room. even tho I do not it's released in theaters here ...

Reactions: lolwut
Status
Not open for further replies.