Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: January 11, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon.fr - FNAC
Price: €24.99

61nD30Dnc3L._SY550_.jpg

812fD3U8Y2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn’t seen the art update and I was hoping for that front art on the kimchi steel. Did not realise this version was using it.
Much prefer it. Not a massive fan of the back art though

• Thanks
Reactions: Genla
I hadn’t seen the art update and I was hoping for that front art on the kimchi steel. Did not realise this version was using it.
Much prefer it. Not a massive fan of the back art though

The front is really awesome (with the gloss finish :rolleyes:)

And the back, in hands, is cool ! I was like you, not a big fan of the back art, but i have to admit, it's perfect like that :cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
This is quite nice but I can’t possibly buy it when the other exclusive art isn’t finalized and we haven’t seen the slips or other goodies yet.

@apsmith21 I think you will like it. The only downside is the booklet is the same size as the Steelbook, so it does not fit inside. I am trying to design a custom fullslip, I hate having booklets like that :)

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
@apsmith21 I think you will like it. The only downside is the booklet is the same size as the Steelbook, so it does not fit inside. I am trying to design a custom fullslip, I hate having booklets like that :)

That's a good idea, I will have to keep my eye out if anyone has a custom slip for folks to buy

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles