Purchase link: Amazon.fr - FNAC
Price: €24.99

61nD30Dnc3L._SY550_.jpg

812fD3U8Y2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Loved the movie, but remind me... did any characters speak in native language requiring English subtitles, and are those subtitles included in the English version of this disc?

Or would the disc need to be replaced with a UK release?

Loved the movie, but remind me... did any characters speak in native language requiring English subtitles, and are those subtitles included in the English version of this disc?

Or would the disc need to be replaced with a UK release?
All in English.
No need to replace disc.

Ordered this the other day and just received it from Amazon.fr. Have to return it though as the corners were all worn and the plastic had come away from abrasion, I'm assuming. Anyone else have theirs damaged on arrival? It came in a cardboard A4 size mailer.

Sorry to hear that. o_O

I got one couple of days ago from their marketplace (momox), and it was in perfect condition, well protected, and only €19.20. Keep in mind that that edition comes without the booklet (which was perfectly fine with me because I’m aiming for the Kimchi too), otherwise 100% same, with interior art and everything.

Reactions: Porradude
Ordered this the other day and just received it from Amazon.fr. Have to return it though as the corners were all worn and the plastic had come away from abrasion, I'm assuming. Anyone else have theirs damaged on arrival? It came in a cardboard A4 size mailer.

Same for me, only mine was bent like a banana just for good measure. It's typical for Amazon.fr deliveries, sadly. The flimsy packaging definitely makes it a case of buyer beware. I was sent a replacement and that fortunately arrived unscathed. Both copies had the booklet.

Same for me, only mine was bent like a banana just for good measure. It's typical for Amazon.fr deliveries, sadly. The flimsy packaging definitely makes it a case of buyer beware. I was sent a replacement and that fortunately arrived unscathed. Both copies had the booklet.
Thanks. It was ok shapewise but the edges of the corners had the paint filed off for lack of a better word. The plastic had come away. To be fair though I don't know if the packaging alone would've caused that much damage. Anyway, they're already sending a replacement so I'm hoping that's better. Failing that, I'll send it back again :thumbs: