Windows Phone 7 - Who's buying?

i think the ui is great, and from all the reviews, actually works very well. zune + xbla + phone = win win win.

however..they're pretty much where android was when they started. missing too many features and the same boring phones that android already has.

BUT..if somebody wanted to port it to android so i could have both, i'm totally up for that

I don't use a Zune or Xbox live. Maybe its why im not excited for it. Do you still have your Nexus One?? What are your thoughts on the Nexus 2 (Nexus S) rumors???

yup still have my nexus one, still love it.

and if samsung is the company making the nexus 2, STAY AWAY. they make the worst phones. the wife has a galaxy s. its terrible

Build Quality?? The Vibrant and Facinate are by far the worst built phones I have come across. Phone feels completely cheap. The only Galaxy phone that has decent build is the Epic. And that's probably only because it's the only Galaxy with a slide out keyboard. Not a big fan of Touchwiz also. Although im sure if Samsung is the maker it would still run Vanilla. Been reading left and right from the hackin community that they too are upset Samsung might be the maker of the Nexus.

im due for an upgrade in may. might actually take the leap into smartphone land this time, considering ill be away from a computer for most of my days soon

not sure which one ill go with though. i have verizon. dont like blackberries. dont know much about droids. was hoping that they pick up iphones by then cause i could get it free through school, but ive been reading that rumor for a couple years now so im not exactly holding my breath for it

I heard good things about WinMo 7 phones, but being as they never anything right and requires multiple updates and multiple hardware updates I am staying completely away from M$ mobile devices. I've been a user of WinMo 5, 6, and 6.5 and my experiences with their OS is that they'll become unstable within 5 or 6 months and too many damn headaches.

im due for an upgrade in may. might actually take the leap into smartphone land this time, considering ill be away from a computer for most of my days soon

not sure which one ill go with though. i have verizon. dont like blackberries. dont know much about droids. was hoping that they pick up iphones by then cause i could get it free through school, but ive been reading that rumor for a couple years now so im not exactly holding my breath for it
How bout you get a Windows 7 phone and be the clan Guinea Pig and let us know what you think. :hilarious:

I heard good things about WinMo 7 phones, but being as they never anything right and requires multiple updates and multiple hardware updates I am staying completely away from M$ mobile devices. I've been a user of WinMo 5, 6, and 6.5 and my experiences with their OS is that they'll become unstable within 5 or 6 months and too many damn headaches.

i think we'll be able to look at windows phone 7 the same way we look at windows 7. a huge step up from the previous generation and totally worth the upgrade