Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: January 11, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon.fr - FNAC
Price: €24.99

61nD30Dnc3L._SY550_.jpg

812fD3U8Y2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, France has great picks lately - this, Cube, Dark City, Brimstone etc...only problem is finish and lack of any ´bossing....

DMZ-7WQW0AA7QM8.jpg:large

TBC, but it looks amazing.
Loved this film, and love that artwork!

Funny thing is, it's actually fan art by Eileen Steinbach (SG Posters) -- I don't know the full story, but I recall the studio (or someone associated with the film at least) promoting the film on social media using her work without her knowledge... maybe they worked something out since then though?

Here's the other poster she made anyway, which could possibly be the back art...

CfsZFezWIAABgdf.jpg

Loved this film, and love that artwork!

Funny thing is, it's actually fan art by Eileen Steinbach (SG Posters) -- I don't know the full story, but I recall the studio (or someone associated with the film at least) promoting the film on social media using her work without her knowledge... maybe they worked something out since then though?

Here's the other poster she made anyway, which could possibly be the back art...

View attachment 339737

That would be awesome as back artwork :thumbs::woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yes, the fan art looks sweet but I'd be leaning more towards this stark and effective image . . . if only to "keep it real" and get away from the "artistic" covers that seem to make up a lot of recent steelbook releases :-
upload_2017-10-18_14-13-27.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
Yes, the fan art looks sweet but I'd be leaning more towards this stark and effective image . . . if only to "keep it real" and get away from the "artistic" covers that seem to make up a lot of recent steelbook releases :-
View attachment 339792

This is pretty much guaranteed to be the WWA art, which is fine because I really like it.

What I would really love is to see The Blu Collection take on this film and give it the Hell or High Water Treatment.

Visual update =

71hM2R9HCtL._SL1500_.jpg
Very unexpected artwork, but I have to say that I like it. The question I have, though, is does it fit at all with the events of the movie? He never came across something like this. He found a body, not a place where a body used to be.

Very unexpected artwork, but I have to say that I like it. The question I have, though, is does it fit at all with the events of the movie? He never came across something like this. He found a body, not a place where a body used to be.

Not 100% sure but doesnt he follow her tracks after finding the body? I know for sure she fell down then got back up to keep running. Not sure if this still is taken from the movie or if this is a shop but I think at some point Renner did come across the spot where she fell.

Not 100% sure but doesnt he follow her tracks after finding the body? I know for sure she fell down then got back up to keep running. Not sure if this still is taken from the movie or if this is a shop but I think at some point Renner did come across the spot where she fell.

Yeah, I could be forgetting that part. I really don't remember now. But now that you mention that, it could very well be that he came across a place like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
Yes, artwork looks decent enough.
The total absence of Metropolitan logos on the front is particularly pleasing :thumbs: . . . only on the spine where it belongs is a joy to behold :thumbs:

NB: 40 page booklet reportedly only comes with the Amazon.fr edition.

Last edited: