Akina

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prize:

Mondo Steelbook Reservoir Dogs

Mondo Reservoir Dogs.jpg

How to win:

1. Thank this post

2. Answer following question: What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie and why?

TERMS: Winner pays his/her shipping (I'm shipping from Europe (Germany) and I ship all over the world)

Winner wil be choosen at random.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
My favorite Tarantino movie has to be Pulp Fiction. It was the first movie I saw of his, and I really like the flow of time through which the individual chapters are told. Plus for such a brutal movie, it still has some well crafted humor in it, which I appreciate.

Thanks for the giveaway, @Akina!

Reactions: Akina
Thanks for the Giveaway!!
Mine has to be Pulp Fiction, not only was it the first Tarantino movie i ever watched when i was younger but i loved how the film was structured. It had great performances from every actor and so many memorable scenes.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Inglourious Basterds. The first Tarantino Movie I watched and I got hooked to his style. Although hes done better ones its the most memorable one for me

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite is Reservoir Dogs. It´s the first Tarantino I saw, it´s even his debut movie (full featured) and I love everything about it - script, dialogues, actors, soundtrack, camera....brilliant movie :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.