[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (3/3)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - CLICK HERE

images

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've got a TRIO of giveaways that have been kindly donated to HDN from Entertainment Store (ES).

This is Prize 3 of 3:

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Take part of in either the [1 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! or [2 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!!

2) What would be the WORST way for you to be turned into a zombie? (e.g. trapped in a plane, in your own home and so on)

3) Finally, if you can choose ONE person to stuck with who would it be and what would be your weapon of choice be to protect yourself!? (Post pictures!)

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These Walking Dead Steels are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
4) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
5) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Tuesday 24th December @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Play.com store: Click to buy - Free Delivery in the UK when buying from play.com
Ebay store: Click to buy - Delivery to most locations
Group Buy: Click HERE

Good luck all!!!

David :oohyeah: :scat: :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. So my runner up prize showed up today. :ohno:

It was this bad boy!

For those of you who don't know WTF this is, google jockstrap and choose pics!
I thought it was something a little bit kinky for the missus to wear, but no sir! It's for me. (I had to google it myself)

Well, this is now my new favorite piece of clothing! :p :hilarious:

Thanks David. Now Jock off!

I can't believe people don't know what these are. we had to wear them for gym class all through school.