[Winner Announced] Naughtius Maximus's Giveaway!!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #57 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

To celebrate the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few personal freebies to giveaway.

These are all OPEN and will be given away to ONE lucky Ninja.

DSC_0037.JPG

More pics:
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread

2) Post a picture of any film location you've visited and explain where and when the picture was taken!

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs via courier.
4) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prizes, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 10th August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
82918126.jpg

This is Transfagarasan, Arges, Romania were was filmed Ghost Rider 2

Hope it counts, i have been there last year!

Awesome giveaway!!!

Reactions: Asopp
Great giveaay David!

Mine is The Lost City at Sun City. A few movies have been shot there but Jackie Chan was shooting his movie Who Am I? At the time I went in 1997 i think. Amazing place. Went there for the weekend with a few friends.
promotional-photo-the-palace-palace-of-the-lost-city-sun-city-north-west-south-africa-hotel.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! :)

This is a picture taken while we were having lunch at the Atmosphere Lounge (overlooking the fountain and The Address hotel) in Burj Dubai where Mission Impossible 4 was partially shot. The lounge is a few levels below the top. Photo was taken a couple of years ago.

IMG_0409.jpg

Here's another shot of the tower itself. The apartments used for the movie shots are a few levels below and the tower itself is pretty recognisable for those who've seen the movie. :)

modern-architectural-feats-burj-khalifa2.jpg

Reactions: Asopp and Marco86
Thanks for another great giveaway. Every time my friends come from outer state, we have to go Portland Headlight. Its only a 1/2 hour away so I get stuck taking them. Bores the crap out of me. Anyways, one of my favorite films was filmed there. Snow Falling on Cedars
Anita and me on the Beach.jpg
snow-falling-on-cedars_banner.jpg

Went to the art Institute of Pittsburgh for a year or so. Taken a couple years ago in downtown Pittsburgh. Miss being there.
IMG_67817618283149.jpeg

A picture of "La gran via" in Madrid where they empty it and shout a scene for "Abre los Ojos".They did the same in New York for "Vanilla Sky
Gran_V%C3%ADa_(Madrid),_desde_Callao.jpg

Wooooooow...this giveaway is great!!!

I was living for some time in Moscow...so i know all locations of Bourne Supremacy better than Jason himself.
This is photo example;)

OsiennyBulvard.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing give-away! So kind and generous!

I don't know if this counts...

1FoKc1W.jpg

9Lq8FaC.jpg

This is the actual Diagon Alley set as seen in all of the Harry Potter films. This was taken at the Warner Bros Studio Tour in Leavesden Studios, where all 8 films were completed. I was taken there as a birthday surprise by my husband (although he's just a big a fan as I am).

Good luck everyone else!

Last edited:
This is a picture of myself and Brendan Gleeson (He's the one on the left!!! :p) taken when they were shooting The Guard at the train station where I happen to work. (Sorry for the quality, it was taken on my not-so-smart-phone at the time!)

300052_10150320993497124_2040517874_n.jpg

It's only a very short scene where he meets the prostitutes off the train, but they were the whole day shooting.

(The clip is here below)

As you might expect, Brendan is one of the nicest guys you'll meet and a great actor.

Can I just saw a huge thanks for the opportunity to enter such a generous giveaway. And a great idea for the whole thing too :thumbs:

Reactions: Asopp and Marco86
Thanks for this epic giveaway!

I went to the Sun City resort in South Africa in 2006. It was a day trip and had an absolutely fantastic time. the hotel as seen in the pic below (in the distant) was part of where they filmed the Blended movie. I also went to the Pilanesburg National Park adjacent to the resort on a Safari ride.

x26rno.jpg

Reactions: Kendo and Asopp