[Winner Announced] Naughtius Maximus's Giveaway!!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #57 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

To celebrate the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few personal freebies to giveaway.

These are all OPEN and will be given away to ONE lucky Ninja.

DSC_0037.JPG

More pics:
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread

2) Post a picture of any film location you've visited and explain where and when the picture was taken!

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs via courier.
4) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prizes, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 10th August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks for this awesome giveaway NM :thumbs: And thank you all for these amazing photos :thumbs:

Here is mine, sorry this was the only one that was small enough to be uploaded.

img_1359-jpg.83917

This was taken in July 2010 at Universal Studios in LA, and i had a blast there, i can highly recommend visiting the place.

PS. This last one is for Bloodsnake007 a.k.a Mr. King Kong, there was a KICK AS* 3D King Kong ride there and it blowed my mind :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: It was the most amazing Ride/3D/Movie/Anything experience of my life, it felt just like it looks in the picture (jealous ;))
king-kong-cover-pc6-jpg.83926

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 578
  • King-kong-cover-pc6.jpg
    King-kong-cover-pc6.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 442
Are you for real what an amazing comp this would double my steelbook collection
I havnt been anywhere exotic recently but here's the view from my sisters flat (crappy iPhone pic) Lincoln Cathedral that was visited by Tom Hanks and the Crew to film part of the DaVinci Code
CF0DF07E-8CDA-49F2-8AEC-7C3B7A712BD8-7771-00000925FAE1F96C_zps4e7368d4.jpg

And a better close up pic

733B7AD9-91F8-4387-AD26-1AA18E38ECC0-7771-00000925FCAD1FF8_zps104cd330.jpg

This is the best giveaway ever on this site. Loved looking at everyone's pics ( especially the building from Ghostbusters )
Just had a quick look through some of my various pictures. This one taken from my trip round Canada, about 5 years ago.

Here is the bridge in Vancouver, which collapses in Final Destination 5
1934038_167670004656_3325927_n.jpg

Last edited:
My local beach is where they filmed the Iconic opening scene for Saving Private Ryan, its in Co. Wexford Ireland and called Curracloe Beach.

curracloe2.jpg

tumblr_m46xvhxcgm1qisxvio1_500.jpg

Not a picture personally taken by me, but I hope it's suitable. I have been here at least a dozen times, so I haven't actually snapped a pic in about 7 or 8 years.

Nijo Castle in Kyoto. Used in filming of The Last Samurai.
Nijo+Castle+of+Kyoto+in+Japan+%25283%2529.jpg

Rain Man room at Pomplio's Italian restaurant in Newport, KY. They filmed at several locations around Cincinnati, including on Columbia Parkway when they are listening to "the future of rock and roll," driving on the Roebling Suspension Bridge (Roebling designed this before the Brooklyn Bridge), inside the bank which was at the time a city bus terminal, and St. Ann's Convent where Raymond lived, with the long tree-lined driveway were the brothers walked away from the asylum. When Hoffman fully understood his character, they re-shot some of his early-filmed scenes. What a movie! So many "moments" you remember.

pompilios.jpg

RainMan_Pompilios_1_1393513554232_3167862_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Dropping the box of toothpicks; "Charlie Babbitt pulled and hurt my neck."

rain2.jpg

Last edited:
This is the Burj Khalifa, where a major sequence of MI4 was shot.

20140715_175103.jpg

It is on my way to work, so I guess I visit it every day ;)

Thanks a lot for this wonderful giveaway,...

Hey David, thanks for the Give-Away!

Since i moved to the US years ago, and didn't want to haul all of my pictures along with me, i don't have the actual pictures from this trip, so i'll post a Google image, instead.

Back in '07 my wife and i went for a trip around Europe, and seeing as i lived in The Netherlands, Belgium was first on the list. We visited Brugge (Bruges), and walked around De Burg, doing all the sight seeing most "tourists" do down there. Fast forward to about a month ago, when i (for shame, i know) FIRST watched "In Bruges" - it was great to know they actually filmed on location, and having walked around in the same area. Anyway, here's an aerial shot of De Burg, as seen in the movie.

brugge_belfort2.jpg

This is the house from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.Park Street, Southwark,London.It's right next to Borough Market.I took this photo 2 sep 2012.

173-2.jpg

b1451-Lock-Stock-And-Two-Smoking-Barrels-1998.jpg

Thanks for the give away. This picture is not mine...stolen from wiki, but the set of Evan Almighty (Ark and home) was built in the field adjacent to the the subdivision where my parents live in Crozet, Virginia. The road leading from their house out of the subdivision took you past the Ark and house. Was very cool watching the assembly from start to finish. I was fortunate enough to see Steve Carrell and Morgan Freeman as I was driving through one day!
Evan_Almighty_Ark.jpg

Fantastic giveaway David

Here is my photo taken last year in Brighton, it is the Alley where Jimmy and Steph got down and dirty in Quadrophenia

1381955_10202500589581747_1971682925_n.jpg

Ron

Reactions: WKRP