[Winner Announced] Naughtius Maximus's Giveaway!!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #57 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

To celebrate the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few personal freebies to giveaway.

These are all OPEN and will be given away to ONE lucky Ninja.

DSC_0037.JPG

More pics:
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread

2) Post a picture of any film location you've visited and explain where and when the picture was taken!

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs via courier.
4) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prizes, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 10th August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced at some point after that :p

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway. My picture would be Lost (Hurley's Golf Course) filmed in Hawaii. The picture was taken June 9th of 2012. :woot::thumbs:;) Loved it there!!
DSC02334.JPG

kalami bay.jpg
Hawelock bay.jpg
I stayed at the adonis asontis in kalami- corfu in 2001 on my honeymoon, this picturesque small bay was the backdrop for a scene in for your eyes only where melinas plane approaches her parents boat at sea, the white house taverna is visible in the background. The hotel wasn't built at that time, sorry I don't have actual pics but we are now divorced and the photos have long gone,

Here is a still.

images (9).jpg

A few years ago Rickie Gervais and crew were filming Cemetery Junction at Loughborough Train Station which just so happens to be 5 mins away from my house, I went down a couple of times whilst they were filming, I know one day they were asking staff and visitors to perform as extras for the movie.
_47649682_cemetery_junction.jpg

Filming-1.jpg

Thank you for the fantastic give away.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ridiculous giveaway, David!

Here's a pic I took in 2006, looking out at Alcatraz (take your pick of films, I'll go with The Rock) from the ferry over to it:

105558578_4b80696677_b.jpg

Bonus pic, this one was taken about the same time, looking from the back of the ferry:

102660584_1f3ddcec45_b.jpg

Reactions: WKRP
I have vistited the Cubus buildings in Rotterdam. I used to live nearby them as I am born in Rotterdam the Netherlands. The below picture I have taken from google as all my albums are back in Holland. I hope that I will still qualify.
Sites_KubuswoningStudioVollaersZwart.jpg

The below picture is taking nearby the Cubus Building in Rotterdam Blaak in 2005. (Mauritsstraat)
jhd1qo.jpg

Visited Madison Square Garden in NY on 12th August 2010 ... Its featured in a ton of movies such as Rocky, etc....

Went to NY with some friends for the first time as part of our road trip .. It was an awesome day with a LOT of walking :D

The dude in the center is NOT me :p

KsyxU49.jpg

Last edited:
The Gateway Arch in St. Louis. I've been there several times and I can also see it from where I work everyday.
It's probably been in several movies but I'm going with National Lampoon's Vacation one of my favorite comedies.
gateway-arch_zpsfc61e33a.jpg

Pic is not mine but I can take one from work tomorrow!

Very nice giveaway! Thank you! :)

Thanks for this giveaway!

I take your picture for my comment;)

In the left part of the picture we can see the Capitol Building (Carrión), which appears in the famous scene from "El día de la Bestia".

A picture of "La gran via" in Madrid where they empty it and shout a scene for "Abre los Ojos".They did the same in New York for "Vanilla Sky
Gran_V%C3%ADa_(Madrid),_desde_Callao.jpg

Thanks for the great give-away!
In last year I was in Malbork where was filmed polish movies "Krzyżacy" and "Samochodzik i templariusze". :D
Malbork--_essrwee.JPG

WINNER ANNOUNCED!

:scat: Winner is: :oohyeah:

rsz_denz.jpg

@denizen :oohyeah:

CONGRATS \O/ :thumbs:

If you're the lucky member that won, please pm me to arrange delivery. (If I do not hear from you within a week I shall randomly pick someone else to take the prize :p)

thanks again all for taking part and i for one probably would love to visit Homeboxoffice's dads town! Looks fantastic :D

Lastly, don't forget to take part in the other Giveaways I'm hosting:

Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

Cheers

David