[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (4 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #62 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July)
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 4 of 6:

Monsters Inc 1/4 slip, sealed, mint.
DSC_0045.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Click the green 'Tick' to Thank the Thread

2) We're mimicking Sully and Mike by taking a picture of you showing a 'Thumbs Up' with either your favourite steelbook or something else you're proud off (anything!).

For example click spoiler tag:
My 6 months old daughter
DSC_0013-001.JPG

or
A steelbook
DSC_0007-001.JPG

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 10th August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Two of my faves in life Arctic Monkeys and Batman. The Arctic Monkeys one I got to remember how me and my gf met through our favourite band when they cancelled and Batman, well it's batman need I say more.
image.jpg

Reactions: jonnie123
Thanks for the giveaway!!

This is only part of my JAWS collection.
6e0103.jpg

to call out a couple items i most cherish, the Bruce bust was made by the emmensely talented Paul McPhee, the wood log cutout bottom right is from a log of the cabin Speilberg and Gottleib lived in while on the island filming, and daily rewriting JAWS screenplay. to the direct right of that is an actual piece of the hull of the Orca. Yes...THAT Orca, from the movie itself. i also have a letter of authenticity for that. the latest edition to this is the Hallmark ornament to the right of the bust. Not shown in this photo is countless JAWS Stills, original Lobby Cards, cast signed script, the JAWS Press kit, Rona Barretts/Life magazine/Time magazine editions previewing JAWS before its release., and an original JAWS Rerelease poster baring the words of caution "If you forgot what Terror is like.....it's back". one day i'll do a true inventory.

BY9ufWT.jpg

This is my German Shepherd, his name is Nero, a noble beast!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

A few items of mine that in proud of. Could of added my steelbook collection or my extensive arctic monkeys collection but went for these items.

image.jpg
image.jpg