[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's Resident Evil GIVEAWAY!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

As its my 2nd anniversary here at HDN in a few days time as well as Halloween I thought I'd offer something to celebrate these occasions in two parts :)

Second part of the giveaway can be found HERE (terminator)

So here is the first part of the giveaway:

Resident Evil FULL set
DSC_0013.JPG

All you have to do to win these is:
1) Post your favourite Resident Evil custom artwork/picture/scene or character - this can be from either the FILMS or GAMES.
2) How old were you when you first managed to watch the films/play the games and where?

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done! (don't forget to credit the person if you've borrowed the pic from another site)

Try this site for ideas:
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=resident+evil

Resident-Evil-4-1.jpg

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Winner takes ALL*
4) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
5) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
6) Any editing to your post after I've 'thanked' or replied to will be ignored
7) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 10th November @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

*on the basis that the winner must also dress up like Milla Jovovich (ideally with clothes on) (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) :p

Last edited:
You shouldn't have done this

''*on the basis that the winner must also dress up like Milla Jovovich (ideally with clothes on) (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) ''

Well, you should have left out this part;

''(for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) ''''

It would've been fun if someone won and actually took it serious and did what you described to get all the 5 steelbooks xD.

You shouldn't have done this

''*on the basis that the winner must also dress up like Milla Jovovich (ideally with clothes on) (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) ''

Well, you should have left out this part;

''(for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) ''''

It would've been fun if someone won and actually took it serious and did what you described to get all the 5 steelbooks xD.

There are some people I would give steelbooks to just to NEVER have to see them dressed up like Alice. :hilarious:

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Don_01ec7c_2647848.gif

The first time i played any of the games i was 15 years old and one of my friends had just got a sega saturn for his birthday with a copy of resident evil , i remember being a bit freaked out by it as i had never seen a game like it before!

T-1221H_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Resident-Evil-USA.jpg

STARS_GROUP_PIC.png

Of course this picture comes from Resident Evil 2 and brings back a lot memories. I first saw the game being played by my younger cousins when I was about 11 years old. They had rented it from Blockbuster, and dared me to play it. After a few seconds of getting the unorthodox movement down I started my journey into Raccoon City. Long story- short, it was the most tense, startling, and scary experience I had ever been through. Next thing you know my cousins, brother, and I were taking turns seeing who could get the furthest. It was team effort finishing that game that summer, and once we got Scenario B, we did it all over again. Resident Evil 2 is my favorite non-sports game and franchise of all-time, and the reason why I get nervous everytime I open a door..

Door.jpg

Last edited:
I loved all women in movie series, Milla on top!! But from games this is my love
Ada-Wong-Resident-Evil-4-1024x10241.jpg

First game at 15yo, first movie in 2002 on DVD

Thanks for the give-away

The winner is:

(PRIZE WILL BE REDRAWN AS ENTRANT ENTERED TWICE)

Let's get right down to it...

winner_is.jpg

neveser :oohyeah:
rsz_resi_evil_winner.jpg

CONGRATS \O/ :thumbs: thanks to EVERYONE who took part!​

ATTENTION TO THE WINNER - pm me to arrange delivery. (If I do not hear from you within a week I shall randomly pick someone else to take the prize)

Thanks again for taking part and sharing all the stupendous artwork and stories :D :scat:

Cheers

David

(PRIZE WILL BE REDRAWN AS ENTRANT ENTERED TWICE)

Last edited: