[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Pacific Rim (HMV Exclusive Limited Edition) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Blu-ray Collector’s & Limited Editions section. It is a co-Giveaway between bloodsnake007 and myself. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving.

ITEM: Pacific Rim (HMV Exclusive 3-Disc ‘Robot’ Limited Edition) [Canada]

CONDITION: Opened - Noticeably Near Mint - Discs Have Never Been Played

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped bubble-wrapped within a box. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with either your favourite quote from Pacific Rim or a photo of your favourite Kaiju from the film. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway closes in approximately 24 hours. Good luck!

photo 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway!

Knifehead, I mean come in, he's half shark

yry9yde3.jpg

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do like the name? I took it from uh...my favorite historical character and my second favorite Szechuan restaurant in Brooklyn. Now tell me what you want, before I gut you like a pig and feed you to the skin lice.

-Hannibal Chau

"Today. Today…at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them. Today, we are canceling the apocalypse!"

thanks for the giveaway!

"Today. Today…at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door, and bring the fight to them. Today, we are canceling the apocalypse!"

-Idris Elba as Stacker Pentecost

I hate to just post whatever the person above me posted, but this is truly an awesome moment in the movie.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.