All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Diamond.jpg

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An awesome package full of pop culture-related collectibles hand-picked by Diamond Comic Distributors! Included (left-to-right) ... Usagi Yojimbo: Yokai (Graphic Novel), Ninjak: Vol. 1 - Black Water (Hardcover), TMNT Michelangelo Bust Bank, and Dragon Ball Z Frieza (Final Form) POP! Vinyl.
16340.jpg
STK522096.jpg
STK641897.jpg
Frieza POP.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Let’s talk comics! Free Comic Book Day 2016 is coming on May 7th and we want to know what you’re most excited about. Click here to head to the HDN homepage to check out all of the great free comics that’ll be available during FCBD. Once you’ve done that, reply below the article to let us know what you’re looking forward to and make sure to include your forum name within your post. After that, come back here and respond below to let us know that you’ve checked out the article and responded.

Please follow these rules perfectly. Anyone who doesn’t reply to both the article and here will be disqualified (sorry!).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. Shipping fees will be covered by Diamond Comic Distributors as they will be shipping directly to the winner from their own warehouse.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Diamond Comic Distributors website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

FCBD 2016.jpg

Attachments

• 4679002-2761700886-940.j.jpg
    4679002-2761700886-940.j.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2,187
Last edited:
Great giveaway guys. Thanks.

I mean who doesn't love free comics? The one I'm most excited for is Civil War II. The first one was amazing, so I'm hoping for good things.

Nightbreed1984

Reactions: tridon
Thanks for the amAzing giveaway

All done.

Reactions: tridon
Posts #2 to #18 were entered into the random generator over at Random.org. I'm proud to announce the winner...

Diamond winner.png

Congratulations to @JCC!

Please PM me your shipping details so I can forward it to Diamond!

I would like to thank all of you for participating in this giveaway and a HUGE thanks once again to Zoë at Diamond Comic Distributors for giving the HDN community the opportunity to win this amazing item!

Reactions: JCC
Oh snap!!! I WON! Awesome! Thanks Tridon and thanks Diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies.