[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Waxwork Records Vinyl/Comic Prize Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY...
WW1.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 19th to Feb 25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
A very special, hand-picked bundle including some of Waxwork’s amazing vinyl soundtracks! INCLUDED: the Big Ben variant of HOUSE I & II (2xLP), the splatter variant of EYES OF MY MOTHER (2xLP), and the Time Capsule variant of HOUSE OF WAXWORK Issue #2.

Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.13.55.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.15.49.png Screenshot 2018-02-13 22.18.20.png

HOW TO WIN:
Waxwork Records specializes in releasing soundtracks and film scores of cult and genre movies exclusively on vinyl, and then recently started their House of Waxwork comic/vinyl series. What kind of horror stories would you like to see published in House of Waxwork? Reply below!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Waxwork Records website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• Waxwork logo.jpg
    Waxwork logo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 175
Fantastic Giveaway
I would like to see published in the house of waxwork comic various range of horror themes
I would love if they did the comic monthly
each month with each having the usual 7inch vinyl

Each month be a different horror theme

A special edition comic release covering the new releases comming out the following year with a selection of tracks on vinyl of each release

Good luck to all
I hope I win :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thank you for this lovely giveaway.
I am a fan of slasher genre and I would like to see more of that or perhaps some original content.

cheers!

• Thanks
Signed up just to enter this contest but I can see myself becoming a regular around here. I love Waxwork Records. I already own House so if I win I'll be gifting that to someone else but Eyes Of Your Mother and House Of Waxwork #2 I have yet to pick up.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and tridon
Hi, Thanks for a great giveaway!
Dario Argento's soundtrack LP's will look nice along with HDN steelbook releases:)

• Thanks
Waxwork is the best. This is such an amazing giveaway!!!

I would love to see a cool body horror story. I feel like that would look amazing in comic form.

• Thanks
Thank you for the sweet giveaway, Waxwork! Love what you do.

House of Waxwork is a great concept and I would very much like to see how it would tackle space exploration horror stories.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.