[WINNER CHOSEN!] 1 Premium Ninja Membership and Challenge Coin #3 Give-Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
WELCOME!!!!!!! :woot:
Dual Give-Away!.jpg

Paul (@PKAVFC) and I have joined forces to offer 1 Premium Ninja Membership! :woot: And that's not ALL... we're also giving away the Beautiful Challenge Coin #3! :drool: This is our way of showing our love and appreciation to HDN! :notworthy: This place FU**ING ROCKS!!! :cool:
AWESOME!.jpg

RULES:
"THANK' this thread and by Participating (and if you WIN), you must pledge to pay it forward. Create your very own Give-Away in the near future AND offer your very own NINJA Premium Membership! :notworthy::cool:

*RULES UPDATE*
Premium NINJAS may not enter but they will be able to nominate ONLY one Non-Premium Member to enter our Give-Away! :thumbs:

Bingo Game.jpg

*UPDATE provided by Paul*
1) Each Entrant gets a number (as per the # on their post)

My two little glamorous assistants will roll out each number... The LAST 5 bingo balls Drawn go to the FINAL!

2) The 5 finalists will have their own Bingo Card (posted on here too)

The first one to get a "full house" wins!

Good Luck!

*Another UPDATE Provided by Paul! (Closing Details)*
Competition closes Saturday at 2pm UK time.

The first draw will be at 6.15pm UK time. HOWEVER

The Final 5 Bingo showdown is at 6.30pm.

Good luck everyone

bingo.gif

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png
This Give-Away will come to an end on February 28th! :thumbs: The Winner will be announced on the same day! :)

List of Participants:
1. @100pr00f *WINNER*
2. @bantha11 ---> @charleybusko
3. @PunkNinja ---> @AnubisNefer
4. @MGD ---> @teddyjun
5. @spass ---> @homeboxoffice
6. @Matt X
7. @DADDYCOOL187 ---> @George Pearce
8. @chunk ---> @Flash
9. @dannywizkid
10. @UpsetSmiley ---> @lgans316
11. @Nightbreed1984
12. @Joanie Mason ---> @Actarus
13. @AlienKing
14. @Joanie Mason
15. @xkcd
16. @gregavfc
17. @crag88
18. @runk0002

This Give-Away has concluded! :thumbs: THANKS again for ALL of those that participated! See you next year! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: PKAVFC
Well, it was an amazing game... :LOL:

THREE cards all needed number 71 with 6 balls to spare :woot:

But someone else got their final number ;)

On behalf of me and my Hermano @bloodsnake007 - we thank all those that entered and nominated others :thumbs:

image.jpg

BINGO!

@100pr00f Congratulations!

You will be soon be a premium Ninja - welcome to the club :cool:

You will also need to contact me or Franky with your details, in order to get your NINJA Coin posted :woot:

(And dont forget to "pay it forward at a later date ;) :) )

Congrats again!

Well, it was an amazing game... :LOL:

THREE cards all needed number 71 with 6 balls to spare :woot:

But someone else got their final number ;)

On behalf of me and my Hermano @bloodsnake007 - we thank all those that entered and nominated others :thumbs:

View attachment 142442

BINGO!

@100pr00f Congratulations!

You will be soon be a premium Ninja - welcome to the club :cool:

You will also need to contact me or Franky with your details, in order to get your NINJA Coin posted :woot:

(And dont forget to "pay it forward at a later date ;) :) )

Congrats again!
FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Congrats @100pr00f for winning! :thumbs: Like Paul said, contacts us with your details ;)

@digitalbabe Our Give-Away has officially concluded! :thumbs: :notworthy:

I want to take this moment to THANK @PKAVFC, this has been an amazing Give-Away! :cool: YOU truly made this EPIC and I'm honored to have been involved! I'm so thankful and delighted you included your beautiful and wonderful Family! :drool: CHEERS! Much love my brotha from anotha motha! :cool:

FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Congrats @100pr00f for winning! :thumbs: Like Paul said, contacts us with your details ;)

@digitalbabe Our Give-Away has officially concluded! :thumbs: :notworthy:

I want to take this moment to THANK @PKAVFC, this has been an amazing Give-Away! :cool: YOU truly made this EPIC and I'm honored to have been involved! I'm so thankful and delighted you included your beautiful and wonderful Family! :drool: CHEERS! Much love my brotha from anotha motha! :cool:

Thank you Amigo :thumbs:

Of course, the giveaway would not be the same without the Mexican Wonka, Candy King, Triple OG, OG Triple Triple :cool:

image.jpg

200w.gif

damn iphone predictive text. The new ios got a strange with the siri. Seems to get excited when you ask for a timer for 60 mins.

"ooooo The suspense is killing me. I love surprises!"

Reactions: PKAVFC
Status
Not open for further replies.