All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - Create a video or image - #007

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

FOUR (4) winners will receive a copy of Star Trek II Wrath of Khan!

image.jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Create a video or image showing WHY you love ninja week. Upload or post a link to this thread!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
without HDN i would have probably never found out about asian movie collectibles like the ones from Plain Archive or Blu Collection. :D

example picture of my collection:

DSC_0192.JPG

thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: apsmith21
I love HDN! :drool: I have so many wonderful and fond memories, I've been a member since 2013 and I consider this my 2nd home! :notworthy:

Not my video but I was honored and excited to be involved with a Promotional video for last years Ninja Week! :woot:

@apsmith21 Thanks for the Give-Away Andy! :thumbs:

I tried with my own words, but the official flier says it in the best way possible:

HDN_NW.JPG

This is one of the best ways to be able to win AWESOME stuff and on top of that, a great chance to bond with the community even more. Everything up for grabs is pure gold. And the cherry on top of it, is the amount of fun to be had during this week :D

Ninja week rules!!!

I love ninja week, because I can update my collection for free! And I love HDN because all the members are very friendly with me:
rZlUa11.png

Appreciate this giveaway, apsmith21!!! :drool:
This pic of my Hot Toys Guardians symbolizes in the movie when Groot says "We are Groot!". That is how I feel about HDN members and staff and this wonderful week of surprises! :happy: Thank you all!!!
We Are Groot!.jpg

I never used any social media and registered here only because I was looking for something. And I was got caught by how friendly everybody was to me as a noob here. It took some time till I start talking to you all since my english is not the best. After some time NinjaWeek 2015 occured and I was another time blown away. Show me a place on this planet today where foreign people meet, looking so much out for each other, are always nice to each other and giving stuff away for free. This not happen anymore in the world I live in. I won so much besides NinjaWeek, I received so much kind words, information, ninjas I call friends today. NinjaWeek is just the icing on the cake of this awesome community. And with NinjaWeek 2015 I won the first two prices ever in my life. The Drive HMV Steel generous raffled by @Noodles and the awesome coin created and raffled by you Andy @apsmith21

I'm very thankful for everything HDN has brought to my life and the most important things are not physical :drool::notworthy:

So I'll post the pictures of the party from last year when Drive HMV arrived with me and he met his family :D

2w37xnr.jpg

I left the room after he arrived. When I went back there was already the family reunion in progress. Brothers that never met each other. I couldn't catch the feelings in this photo, but they cry'd crocodile tears!

2vaeetv.jpg

After hours of talk, surprisingly the ugly cousin came through

20u217a.jpg

They talked about getting some drinks and come to term with the past. After hours of loud laughing and yawning I checked the room and damn this naughty little bastards, but see for yourself:

33woaog.jpg

I never used any social media and registered here only because I was looking for something. And I was got caught by how friendly everybody was to me as a noob here. It took some time till I start talking to you all since my english is not the best. After some time NinjaWeek 2015 occured and I was another time blown away. Show me a place on this planet today where foreign people meet, looking so much out for each other, are always nice to each other and giving stuff away for free. This not happen anymore in the world I live in. I won so much besides NinjaWeek, I received so much kind words, information, ninjas I call friends today. NinjaWeek is just the icing on the cake of this awesome community. And with NinjaWeek 2015 I won the first two prices ever in my life. The Drive HMV Steel generous raffled by @Noodles and the awesome coin created and raffled by you Andy @apsmith21

I'm very thankful for everything HDN has brought to my life and the most important things are not physical :drool::notworthy:

So I'll post the pictures of the party from last year when Drive HMV arrived with me and he met his family :D

2w37xnr.jpg

I left the room after he arrived. When I went back there was already the family reunion in progress. Brothers that never met each other. I couldn't catch the feelings in this photo, but they cry'd crocodile tears!

2vaeetv.jpg

After hours of talk, surprisingly the ugly cousin came through

20u217a.jpg

They talked about getting some drinks and come to term with the past. After hours of loud laughing and yawning I checked the room and damn this naughty little bastards, but see for yourself:

33woaog.jpg
@dan8885 LOL! :rofl: That was awesome! :woot: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Status
Not open for further replies.