[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #5- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters US (Target Digibook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
SEE POST #34 FOR THE WINNER

Ok Ninjas- time for the 5th of my 6 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! I'm going to continue post up one each evening Mon-Sat this week and all 6 giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #5 is for a new, mint and sealed copy of the embossed Target Exclusive US Digibook: Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2D Version). This one includes the Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Copy.

full
So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway.....

Since they are Witch Hunting, let's keep with the theme and go with the following to enter this giveaway
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. If you were a Witch/Warlock what would your best spell/power be?
  3. And who/what would you most want to use your answer to #2 on?
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the giveaway! My power would be charming personality to the point of mind control and I wouldn't mind using it on Emma Watson to start a little family of wizards and witches ;)

I'd want to be able to cast a spell on people so they'd know just how much time and energy I put into things I'm passionate about
Hmm...everyone I ever work, other artists and potential fans of my music lol

OK everyone giveaway is now closed and final entry list is in the OP. Winner will be selected shortly using random.org and I will announce here. Good Luck everyone.

And the Winner is...
full

Congrats @wayne71 on the win :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Send me a PM with your info and we can work out shipping details.

Thanks everyone for entering and the funny ideas on the spells here.

Status
Not open for further replies.