[WINNER CHOSEN!] Bloodsnake's Zombieland X-Mas Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
144_santasmiley.gif
HO! HO! HO! (And NO! I'm not calling you @Ricker :stop: :D :p)
christmas_tree.gif

Santa Franky!.jpg

Hello my NINJAS! :thumbs:
ninjastanding.png
It's been a long time since I've done a Give-Away here on the Forums :sorry: :emb: But it's time to put on my holiday hat and spread some Holiday Spirit... 'NINJA STYLE'! :woot: :cool: As you ALL know, HDN attended Mondo-Con in October and unveiled their Exclusive #3! :hungry: There I had the privilege in meeting my Ninja Bros @Wreck, @tridon, @mlmaier84, the teddy bear @AcIDc0r3, @TheStixter, and @Aniv!

Definitely an experience I'll never forget! :drool: :notworthy:
182643-6f335b387036dee39554b6ce4d206e41.jpg

At the HDN Booth, I purchased an extra copy of the Zombieland Exclusive.... WHY? Specifically for this Give-Away! :thumbs: I fu**ing LOVE this place so damn much and I consider it my 2nd home, this is a small way of me giving back!
Franky-Oompa_Prize!.jpg

Zombieland Holiday Give-Away 2015!.jpg

RULES:
- Let me know what has been your favorite moment here on HDN (be specific) :thumbs:
EXAMPLE:
For me, (I have so many!) Before Ninja Week 2015 started, HDN released an EPIC and hilarious video to promote the upcoming event! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#2 - If you had to change your username, what would it be?
EXAMPLE:
For me, it would be Frankzilla or Taco_Ninja_Pimp! :D

And #3 - BONUS! Photoshop my big Mexican head in what ever the hell you want! LOL! :hilarious:
Holiday Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @PunkNinja) have created! :wacky: :p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
Bloodsnake Elf - by Spawnshop.jpg

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

"Kenzilla vs Frankong - by PunkNinja"
Ken vs Franky - by Punkninja.jpg

And a creation by me! :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

candycane.gif
Give-Away will CLOSE on Christmas Day! During my Holiday Break from work, Alyssa and I will come up with a unique way to pick the winner and on New Years Eve, we'll announce it! :woot: :notworthy: I will package your prize and other goodies and ship it after the holidays!
WINNER PAYS FOR SHIPPING :)

Take care and HAVE FUN!
excited.gif
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
popcorn2.gif

List of Participants:

1. elle82
2. Smelly_Pickle
3. thomasandzoey
4. meaner
5. claudius181991
6. Drunkenmaster
7. bobino66
8. Nightbreed1984
9. Ricardo13
10. Asopp - WINNER!
11. Harty
12. jaws finatic
13. Tacozilla
14. EvilMokey91
15. nicblue
16. zesty

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Great giveaway @bloodsnake007 - thanks a lot! Obviously don't count me in though. ;)

And thanks to those that have given me a shoutout... it's a real pleasure to know you. :)
Hell Yeah! :notworthy: Thanks @Noodles! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:
#1 - I think my favorite moment has been participating in a Group Buy for the Total Recall Mondo. Working with Discuit was a great experience and started me on my quest for Mondo steelbooks.

#2 - That's a tough one. I use the same two user names for just about everything I do. It would have to be something funny and random. Maybe Herculean_Zombie. :D

And #3 - (Don't laugh, i don't have Photoshop.)
View attachment 206298
You're in the List @thomasandzoey! Thanks for participating! :thumbs:

But I'm not able to see the pic you posted! When I click on it, it takes me to an 'ERROR' page :confused:...

Reactions: Noodles
Sorry about the picture. Not sure why that error comes up. It does for me as well. I'm sad I didn't save it to my PC.

To help lighten the mood, think of this: Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Absolute EPIC giveaway @bloodsnake007!!! :OMG: So very generous of you buddy!!! :woot::notworthy:
tumblr_inline_nwi9dz7VYj1r2xhmf_500.gif

I however am already a proud owner of this beauty so count me out of the list but I can't thank you enough for the opportunity!!! :hungry::drool::emb:
giphy.gif

LOL :LOL: I love reading your posts, you always show so much love and enthusiasm for this site!!! HDN FU**ING ROCKS and so does our very own Candy King, Taco Munching Franky!!!!!!! Hats off to you man... :cool::D:cigar:
not-worthy_zps4bd2f543.gif

Good luck to everyone else participating and thanks again buddy!!! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
1. Hmm, last time? Definitely reading about Kimch version of Fith Element! Watch custom design steelbooks. Are absolutely fantastic. :thumbs::thumbs:
2.I dont know maybe Steal-men. Gokugo is fine too. :happy:
3. I tried. ;)
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

Huge Thanks for the give-away!
HDN FU**ING ROCKS !!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Sorry about the picture. Not sure why that error comes up. It does for me as well. I'm sad I didn't save it to my PC.

To help lighten the mood, think of this: Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat!
@thomasandzoey No worries about the pic :thumbs: But now I wish that was my username! :D
Tacocat.jpg

Absolute EPIC giveaway @bloodsnake007!!! :OMG: So very generous of you buddy!!! :woot::notworthy:
tumblr_inline_nwi9dz7VYj1r2xhmf_500.gif

I however am already a proud owner of this beauty so count me out of the list but I can't thank you enough for the opportunity!!! :hungry::drool::emb:
giphy.gif

LOL :LOL: I love reading your posts, you always show so much love and enthusiasm for this site!!! HDN FU**ING ROCKS and so does our very own Candy King, Taco Munching Franky!!!!!!! Hats off to you man... :cool::D:cigar:
not-worthy_zps4bd2f543.gif

Good luck to everyone else participating and thanks again buddy!!! :thumbs:
GAWRSH! :emb:
Goofy-Blushing-Playing-With-His-Ears.gif

I truly appreciate your kind and kick ass words my Ninja Bro @Mickle_89! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

3e85e596565d4a41d702b681d03f840f.gif

LOL, awesome giveaway, Franky!
Thanks DB! :D :p

Reactions: Mickle_89
1. Hmm, last time? Definitely reading about Kimch version of Fith Element! Watch custom design steelbooks. Are absolutely fantastic. :thumbs::thumbs:
2.I dont know maybe Steal-men. Gokugo is fine too. :happy:
3. I tried. ;)
View attachment 206355 View attachment 206356
View attachment 206357

Huge Thanks for the give-away!
HDN FU**ING ROCKS !!!!!!! :D
@meaner
Mexican-LOL!.jpg

:woot::oohyeah::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hilarious::wacky::D:LOL::p

WOW! :OMG: You never disappoint my friend! :joy: I'm definitely gonna keep those pictures! :happy:
View attachment 206362 View attachment 206363 View attachment 206364

I don't think i'm yet set for a career in graphic design :hilarious:
@Smelly_Pickle Those creations are fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: :hilarious: :D

"It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's TACOMAN!" :mos:
:D
So nice of you to add me in the list, you didnt have too though! :):thumbs:
@elle82 :thumbs:

Reactions: meaner
Orale, Thank you for this amazing giveaway @@bloodsnake007, mucho appreciato, 'I know my Spanish is crap!'.

My most memorable moment i believe is back in June, when I heard there is a Wrath of Khan Steelbook coming out, and I was directed to HDN. Obviously I had to get the number of posts before going for the group buy via #Drum18. From that moment I have been hooked onto HDN, my Steelbook collection has dramatically increased, my bank account has decreased, but man oh man, since then visiting HDN everyday has honestly been addictive and wonderful. [Cheesy, yes!, but have no other words]

#2 Hmmm, this is difficult my user name, depicts my interest in Martial arts, especially Drunken Boxing, not booze related ..honest. It would have to be #BruceJetJackieDonnieHwangFlashlegsLee.

#3 I don't have Photoshop, so I have used MSPaint for this, please don't throw me in the Rancor Pit, for such a bad editing job. Heres....bloodsnake007..

speedy_gonzales_vs__the_habanero_by_matthewhunter-d4iglm4.jpg

Firstly let me just say thank you for an awesome giveaway.

1) My favourite moment was when I became a premium ninja during Ninja Week. It was a very proud moment for me to be apart of this awesome family.

2) If I had to change my name here it would be 'The-Ginger-Ninja.

3)
image.jpeg

The force is strong with this giveaway. Have an awesome Chritsmas. :)

Amazing giveaway buddy

Fave moment was the epic ninja week story game that consumed my life for a week my wife actually thought I was having an affair I was on my phone so much

If I could change my name it'd be bigvalbowski
Hello ladies ;)

I'll leave the photoshopping to the pros I'm on my phone and not got any good apps lol

• Helpful Post
#1 First ninja week :thumbs: BLOW MY MIND :cool:

#2 Asopp is so mysterious already that i don´t want to change it :thumbs: even i don´t know what that means ;)

#3 I dont know how to photoshop :emb: :facepalm:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Wow! another great Give away.

I totally agreed with that one ;) @dan8885

and 2) my username would be: Valandíl Nénharma ;)
@claudius181991 You're in! :thumbs:
Orale, Thank you for this amazing giveaway @@bloodsnake007, mucho appreciato, 'I know my Spanish is crap!'.

My most memorable moment i believe is back in June, when I heard there is a Wrath of Khan Steelbook coming out, and I was directed to HDN. Obviously I had to get the number of posts before going for the group buy via #Drum18. From that moment I have been hooked onto HDN, my Steelbook collection has dramatically increased, my bank account has decreased, but man oh man, since then visiting HDN everyday has honestly been addictive and wonderful. [Cheesy, yes!, but have no other words]

#2 Hmmm, this is difficult my user name, depicts my interest in Martial arts, especially Drunken Boxing, not booze related ..honest. It would have to be #BruceJetJackieDonnieHwangFlashlegsLee.

#3 I don't have Photoshop, so I have used MSPaint for this, please don't throw me in the Rancor Pit, for such a bad editing job. Heres....bloodsnake007..

#3 View attachment 206475
@Drunkenmaster Great entry! :notworthy: Your Spanish 'es muy bueno' :thumbs: ;)

And "BruceJetJackieDonnieHwangFlashlegsLee" DAMN! :OMG: That's an ass kicking name!
3743535-9496827544-37215.gif

My favourite moment was my first GB many years ago , never heard about it

If I've to change my username , it would be don_bobo

And View attachment 206505
@bobino66 LMFAO!!! :hilarious: :rofl: 'The Good, the Bad, and the SPICY!' :naughty:
:D Your creation is beyond awesome! :woot:

THANKS! :notworthy:

Last edited:
Reactions: bobino66
Firstly let me just say thank you for an awesome giveaway.

1) My favourite moment was when I became a premium ninja during Ninja Week. It was a very proud moment for me to be apart of this awesome family.

2) If I had to change my name here it would be 'The-Ginger-Ninja.

3)View attachment 206598
The force is strong with this giveaway. Have an awesome Chritsmas. :)
@Nightbreed1984 Funny. Your picture IS!
yoda.gif
LOL! :p Thanks buddy!
Amazing giveaway buddy

Fave moment was the epic ninja week story game that consumed my life for a week my wife actually thought I was having an affair I was on my phone so much

If I could change my name it'd be bigvalbowski
Hello ladies ;)

I'll leave the photoshopping to the pros I'm on my phone and not got any good apps lol
@Ricardo13 Your wife thought you were having an affair?! :OMG: Damn HDN is a cold and evil mistress during Ninja Week! :ohno: :sorry: :blackeye: Always ruining marriages by consuming your work and personal life! :squint: :D
#1 First ninja week :thumbs: BLOW MY MIND :cool:

#2 Asopp is so mysterious already that i don´t want to change it :thumbs: even i don´t know what that means ;)

#3 I dont know how to photoshop :emb: :facepalm:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:
@Asopp Or you can change your username to 'The Bearded Beast of Finland!' :cool: :naughty: :thumbs: :woot:
First off Thanks for the opportunity @bloodsnake007

1 , Only just joined , but so far becoming a premium member with the little ninja head is pretty sweet .

2 , UHM If my boy had his way it would be Kylo ren :oohyeah:

3, Cant use photoshop
@Harty Thanks for entering the Give-Away and once again, CONGRATS on becoming a Premium Member! :notworthy:

Being a NINJA fu**ing ROCKS! :cool: :drool:

Last edited:
If I had to nail down my favorite moment, and i do, I guess it would be entering and winning the Star Wars Trilogy steelbook contest run by @schrute farms , where you had to write a story based on the star wars characters. Contest was alot of fun and got me back into writing.

If I had to change my name it would be Ben Gardner's Head

hdn.jpg

thanks for running this awesome giveaway. very kind of you.