[WINNER CHOSEN!] Bloodsnake's Zombieland X-Mas Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
144_santasmiley.gif
HO! HO! HO! (And NO! I'm not calling you @Ricker :stop: :D :p)
christmas_tree.gif

Santa Franky!.jpg

Hello my NINJAS! :thumbs:
ninjastanding.png
It's been a long time since I've done a Give-Away here on the Forums :sorry: :emb: But it's time to put on my holiday hat and spread some Holiday Spirit... 'NINJA STYLE'! :woot: :cool: As you ALL know, HDN attended Mondo-Con in October and unveiled their Exclusive #3! :hungry: There I had the privilege in meeting my Ninja Bros @Wreck, @tridon, @mlmaier84, the teddy bear @AcIDc0r3, @TheStixter, and @Aniv!

Definitely an experience I'll never forget! :drool: :notworthy:
182643-6f335b387036dee39554b6ce4d206e41.jpg

At the HDN Booth, I purchased an extra copy of the Zombieland Exclusive.... WHY? Specifically for this Give-Away! :thumbs: I fu**ing LOVE this place so damn much and I consider it my 2nd home, this is a small way of me giving back!
Franky-Oompa_Prize!.jpg

Zombieland Holiday Give-Away 2015!.jpg

RULES:
- Let me know what has been your favorite moment here on HDN (be specific) :thumbs:
EXAMPLE:
For me, (I have so many!) Before Ninja Week 2015 started, HDN released an EPIC and hilarious video to promote the upcoming event! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#2 - If you had to change your username, what would it be?
EXAMPLE:
For me, it would be Frankzilla or Taco_Ninja_Pimp! :D

And #3 - BONUS! Photoshop my big Mexican head in what ever the hell you want! LOL! :hilarious:
Holiday Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @PunkNinja) have created! :wacky: :p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
Bloodsnake Elf - by Spawnshop.jpg

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

"Kenzilla vs Frankong - by PunkNinja"
Ken vs Franky - by Punkninja.jpg

And a creation by me! :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

candycane.gif
Give-Away will CLOSE on Christmas Day! During my Holiday Break from work, Alyssa and I will come up with a unique way to pick the winner and on New Years Eve, we'll announce it! :woot: :notworthy: I will package your prize and other goodies and ship it after the holidays!
WINNER PAYS FOR SHIPPING :)

Take care and HAVE FUN!
excited.gif
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
popcorn2.gif

List of Participants:

1. elle82
2. Smelly_Pickle
3. thomasandzoey
4. meaner
5. claudius181991
6. Drunkenmaster
7. bobino66
8. Nightbreed1984
9. Ricardo13
10. Asopp - WINNER!
11. Harty
12. jaws finatic
13. Tacozilla
14. EvilMokey91
15. nicblue
16. zesty

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
If I had to nail down my favorite moment, and i do, I guess it would be entering and winning the Star Wars Trilogy steelbook contest run by @schrute farms , where you had to write a story based on the star wars characters. Contest was alot of fun and got me back into writing.

If I had to change my name it would be Ben Gardner's Head

View attachment 207113

thanks for running this awesome giveaway. very kind of you.
@jaws finatic LOL! :woot: "Bat-Frank! Na-na-na-na-na-na-na BAT-FRANK!" :batman: :D :p

Thanks for the entry buddy, you're in! :thumbs:

Reactions: jaws finatic
How come this thread doesn't have any more entries? A great prize/giveaway, well done @bloodsnake007 :)

Bump!
Thanks @Apollon! :cool: I truly appreciate your awesome words my Ninja Bro! :notworthy:
  1. Favourite moment on HDN was when I won my premium membership from some guy called @bloodsnake007
  2. TacoKaiju
  3. Kylo Frankie
View attachment 208936

Thanks for the Giveaway Frankie, hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
@Tacozilla LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :joy: :rofl::rofl::rofl: I absolutely LOVE this entry! :woot: And that 'Kylo Franky' pic... it's fu**ing EPIC! :cool: :angel: :hilarious:
Definitely keeping that one! :D

Thanks mate and same to you, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :thumbs:
1) Ninja Week 2015 and winning @Naughtius Maximus steelbook giveaway!

2) Ghoul Monkey (Tokyo Ghoul reference, loved this show and can't wait for season 3 next year).

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
Great entry @EvilMokey91! You're in the Give-Away! :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
This is an awesome giveaway and much appriciated!

#1 My favorite moment on HDN has to be ninja week 2014. It was awesome, crazy and fun. Something I have never took part in before. 2015 was epic too; I can't wait for 2016.

#2 I would change my user name to Valminuto. My GF came up with it and I've been using it in mmos and other gsmes.

#3 If I can figure out a easy way to edit a pic on my phone I will do it!

Have a great xmas everyone!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is an awesome giveaway and much appriciated!

#1 My favorite moment on HDN has to be ninja week 2014. It was awesome, crazy and fun. Something I have never took part in before. 2015 was epic too; I can't wait for 2016.

#2 I would change my user name to Valminuto. My GF came up with it and I've been using it in mmos and other gsmes.

#3 If I can figure out a easy way to edit a pic on my phone I will do it!

Have a great xmas everyone!!
@nicblue AWESOME! :woot: Thanks Valminuto, I'll be looking forward to your edits my friend! :photo: ;)

I will now add you to the List of Participants! :thumbs:

Merry Christams all :D

#1 Well this is pretty obvious that devious f$&ker @Naughtius Maximus turning up at my door with you naughty ninja's cheer up zesty boxes EEK!

#2 OK a little simple but probably Neil as that's what the majority of people call me on here anyway :hilarious:

#3 What was santa thinking asking Franky to be a Christmas Elf! It was never going to go well :thumbs:

bself.jpg

Merry Christams all :D

#1 Well this is pretty obvious that devious f$&ker @Naughtius Maximus turning up at my door with you naughty ninja's cheer up zesty boxes EEK!

#2 OK a little simple but probably Neil as that's what the majority of people call me on here anyway :hilarious:

#3 What was santa thinking asking Franky to be a Christmas Elf! It was never going to go well :thumbs:

View attachment 209321

@zesty Forget Elf on a Shelf, this is Franky in Barbie Strip Club! :woot:
Should of had some lines of blow and bottles of beer on that back table! :D
illK6U.gif

:oohyeah: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMFAO! :hilarious: That's a MASTERPIECE! :D Seriously... THANKS Neil! :joy: :thumbs:
101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-GflM.gif

And I'm glad you shared your favorite moment here on HDN along with the video! :notworthy: :cool: Definitely a GREAT moment! :thumbs:

@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21
Hello everyone! :thumbs: Hope you ALL had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Alyssa and I originally filmed a video announcing the winner, but the file was corrupted when I uploaded it into my laptop! :mad: This is the 2nd fu**ing time this happens (1st time, my review on 'The Force Awakens') so now I just decided to use random.org to proceed on :squint: :sorry:

And the winner is @Asopp! :woot:
10. Asopp - WINNER!.JPG

CONGRATS! Please send me a PM with your shipping information and we'll continue this conversation there :thumbs: Thanks again everyone for the amazing and hilarious photoshop pics :hilarious: :rofl:, I'm definitely keeping them. Stay tuned for another Give-Away during 'NINJA WEEK'! ;)