[WINNER CHOSEN!] Bloodsnake's Zombieland X-Mas Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
144_santasmiley.gif
HO! HO! HO! (And NO! I'm not calling you @Ricker :stop: :D :p)
christmas_tree.gif

Santa Franky!.jpg

Hello my NINJAS! :thumbs:
ninjastanding.png
It's been a long time since I've done a Give-Away here on the Forums :sorry: :emb: But it's time to put on my holiday hat and spread some Holiday Spirit... 'NINJA STYLE'! :woot: :cool: As you ALL know, HDN attended Mondo-Con in October and unveiled their Exclusive #3! :hungry: There I had the privilege in meeting my Ninja Bros @Wreck, @tridon, @mlmaier84, the teddy bear @AcIDc0r3, @TheStixter, and @Aniv!

Definitely an experience I'll never forget! :drool: :notworthy:
182643-6f335b387036dee39554b6ce4d206e41.jpg

At the HDN Booth, I purchased an extra copy of the Zombieland Exclusive.... WHY? Specifically for this Give-Away! :thumbs: I fu**ing LOVE this place so damn much and I consider it my 2nd home, this is a small way of me giving back!
Franky-Oompa_Prize!.jpg

Zombieland Holiday Give-Away 2015!.jpg

RULES:
- Let me know what has been your favorite moment here on HDN (be specific) :thumbs:
EXAMPLE:
For me, (I have so many!) Before Ninja Week 2015 started, HDN released an EPIC and hilarious video to promote the upcoming event! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#2 - If you had to change your username, what would it be?
EXAMPLE:
For me, it would be Frankzilla or Taco_Ninja_Pimp! :D

And #3 - BONUS! Photoshop my big Mexican head in what ever the hell you want! LOL! :hilarious:
Holiday Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @PunkNinja) have created! :wacky: :p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
Bloodsnake Elf - by Spawnshop.jpg

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

"Kenzilla vs Frankong - by PunkNinja"
Ken vs Franky - by Punkninja.jpg

And a creation by me! :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

candycane.gif
Give-Away will CLOSE on Christmas Day! During my Holiday Break from work, Alyssa and I will come up with a unique way to pick the winner and on New Years Eve, we'll announce it! :woot: :notworthy: I will package your prize and other goodies and ship it after the holidays!
WINNER PAYS FOR SHIPPING :)

Take care and HAVE FUN!
excited.gif
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
popcorn2.gif

List of Participants:

1. elle82
2. Smelly_Pickle
3. thomasandzoey
4. meaner
5. claudius181991
6. Drunkenmaster
7. bobino66
8. Nightbreed1984
9. Ricardo13
10. Asopp - WINNER!
11. Harty
12. jaws finatic
13. Tacozilla
14. EvilMokey91
15. nicblue
16. zesty

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Amazing giveaway franky you legend.
Lol Iove that buddy franky

I won't take part in the actual giveaway because I already own one thanks to you :)
Cheers again

But if a had to change my name which I kinda wish I could it would be something like "Kingsley Zissou" or something random like "slutty giraffe", "Raised by Crabs" or Taste the Spam!

Awesome giveaway @bloodsnake007 :thumbs::thumbs: but i will not take part in here because i already own one of these beauties:hungry::hungry:
Everyone who is not owning this awesome Edition should try to get one with their NINJA skills :naughty::p:p

One special moment here at HDN was definitely a few minutes ago when i watched the ninja-week teaser the first time :thumbs::thumbs:
I dont know what to say :) you guys put so much work, effort and love into HDN, i'm glad to be a little part of this :drool::drool:

200_s.gif

WHAT AN EPIC GIVE AWAY POST AND GIVE AWAY CARNAL :cool::drool::thumbs::woot: ******* AWESOME :cool::cool::cool:

I would love to participate because at the moment I don't own it yet but I got a copy on the way from an awesome ninja who helped me at MondoCon.
I really hope the parcel is not lost since it takes some weeks now :ohno: So for now I don't participate..

But I want to answer your questions anyway :naughty::oohyeah::cool::woot:

1) For me the most memorable moment was when I won the Drive HMV Steelbook from @Noodles at NinjaWeek because till that moment I never ever ever won anything! It was my first win ever and what a prize OMG it's on display on my shelf next to the Mondo and the Nova Lenti and it's one of my favorite Steels in my collection. So grateful for that. Thanks again Noodles you ******* rock :cool::oohyeah::drool::notworthy:

Memorable moments are also the moment you all met at MondoCon and posted pictures, that was ******* hilarious especially you Franky and Ken :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The moment Wreck announced a own Mondo booth and HDN exclusives Zombieland and Tenebrae :OMG::OMG::wacky::wacky::wow::wow: #teamquiltface :cool::cool::cool:

The moment when the german panzer @Akina @hal9000b @SteelCollz @claudius181991 @smatoni joined HDN :joy::joy::joy:

2) Aw man I would LOVE to change my name. When I registered I didn't thought I would stay since I hate any social media. So I put my eBay username in it :pain::pain::pain:
After some time on here names that would fit are: EmptyWalletDan, CustomTaxDan, PocketPussAdmirer, TheNaughtyPanzer :shy: But if I need to choose one I would go by MIKLO :cool::cool::cool::cool:

3) I never used Photoshop. I'm an 80s Baby, Paint is my Photoshop :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

2rgi1kp.jpg

LOVE YOU CARNAL :drool::drool::drool: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

As much as I would love to get on this, I already have one on the way :woot: So I'mma let another ninja have a chance at this. I shall bring some fellow Canadian ninjas in here for you :)

If you guys didn't get a chance grab this, this would be it! @bojee @bonakaze @Actarus @runk0002 @Blayze17 @Damien666 @nexor @MerlinT
Thanks mate but bloodsnake managed to grab me one so i'll pass since im not here to grab another one and sell it on ebay. Wish good lucks and happy x-christmas to all the participants and to all of you ninjaS !!!

Amazing giveaway franky you legend.
Lol Iove that buddy franky

I won't take part in the actual giveaway because I already own one thanks to you :)
Cheers again

But if a had to change my name which I kinda wish I could it would be something like "Kingsley Zissou" or something random like "slutty giraffe", "Raised by Crabs" or Taste the Spam!
@Flloydo "Slutty Giraffe"?! :OMG: That is fu**ing awesome! :rofl: You should ask a Mod to do it for you! :hilarious:
Awesome giveaway @bloodsnake007 :thumbs::thumbs: but i will not take part in here because i already own one of these beauties:hungry::hungry:
Everyone who is not owning this awesome Edition should try to get one with their NINJA skills :naughty::p:p

One special moment here at HDN was definitely a few minutes ago when i watched the ninja-week teaser the first time :thumbs::thumbs:
I dont know what to say :) you guys put so much work, effort and love into HDN, i'm glad to be a little part of this :drool::drool:

200_s.gif
@Akina That why I always post, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" because it does, there's no other place like this! Full of amazing and helpful members! :thumbs:

Well... except for @Ricker! He's an ASSH*LE! :mad: :D LOL! :p
So awesome of you Frankie u rock! Its people like you that make this place the best!
@elle82 Thanks for your kind words @elle82 :drool: :notworthy:

You've been added to the list of participants! :)
As much as I would love to get on this, I already have one on the way :woot: So I'mma let another ninja have a chance at this. I shall bring some fellow Canadian ninjas in here for you :)

If you guys didn't get a chance grab this, this would be it! @bojee @bonakaze @Actarus @runk0002 @Blayze17 @Damien666 @nexor @MerlinT
@AlienKing Thanks my Alien Ninja Bro! :woot: :blackalien: :cool: Keep those tags coming! ;)

WHAT AN EPIC GIVE AWAY POST AND GIVE AWAY CARNAL :cool::drool::thumbs::woot: ******* AWESOME :cool::cool::cool:

I would love to participate because at the moment I don't own it yet but I got a copy on the way from an awesome ninja who helped me at MondoCon.
I really hope the parcel is not lost since it takes some weeks now :ohno: So for now I don't participate..

But I want to answer your questions anyway :naughty::oohyeah::cool::woot:

1) For me the most memorable moment was when I won the Drive HMV Steelbook from @Noodles at NinjaWeek because till that moment I never ever ever won anything! It was my first win ever and what a prize OMG it's on display on my shelf next to the Mondo and the Nova Lenti and it's one of my favorite Steels in my collection. So grateful for that. Thanks again Noodles you ******* rock :cool::oohyeah::drool::notworthy:

Memorable moments are also the moment you all met at MondoCon and posted pictures, that was ******* hilarious especially you Franky and Ken :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The moment Wreck announced a own Mondo booth and HDN exclusives Zombieland and Tenebrae :OMG::OMG::wacky::wacky::wow::wow: #teamquiltface :cool::cool::cool:

The moment when the german panzer @Akina @hal9000b @SteelCollz @claudius181991 @smatoni joined HDN :joy::joy::joy:

2) Aw man I would LOVE to change my name. When I registered I didn't thought I would stay since I hate any social media. So I put my eBay username in it :pain::pain::pain:
After some time on here names that would fit are: EmptyWalletDan, CustomTaxDan, PocketPussAdmirer, TheNaughtyPanzer :shy: But if I need to choose one I would go by MIKLO :cool::cool::cool::cool:

3) I never used Photoshop. I'm an 80s Baby, Paint is my Photoshop :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

2rgi1kp.jpg

LOVE YOU CARNAL :drool::drool::drool: :kiss::kiss::kiss:
@dan8885 Love you too my LOCO Carnal! :woot: :hilarious: "PocketPussAdmirer"?! :OMG: Your message seriously had the back of my head hurting from laughing so damn much! :rofl: :blackeye:

Paint Brothers... FOREVER! :woot: :p I'm definitely keeping that one! :D
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing Already got this release thanks to tridon though :D

cool giveaway @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:
@bojee Awesome! Glad you got one! :thumbs:
1: My greatest moment on here was finding the Pixar movie thread last month which lead me to sign up to this site and get started with my collection. I also met @Flloydo on the Pixar thread and other awesome members in the forums in general who have helped me a great deal with lots of tips and info to help along the way. I have placed hidefninja into my daily ritual. I'm now a steelbook addict and a lot poorer than I was before. Thanks lol.

2: If i was to change my awesome username it would be to TheCheeseGoat because it makes logical sense :)

3: Would have loved to of scored me some good bonus points but my tablet barely even opens an app. Sorry about that. In the attempt of trying though, I now have your photo saved on my tablet more than10 times. My wife will get suspicious lol.

Thanks for hosting a giveaway, a nice thing to do. Appreciate it.
@Smelly_Pickle You've saved my pic more than 10 times? :ohno: LMFAO!!! :rofl: I feel bad for your poor wife :emb: :p

And your username is already awesome! :cool: No need to change it! :joy: LOL! Thanks for sharing your 'Favorite Moment' ;) I will also add you to the 'List of Participants'!

@dan8885 Love you too my LOCO Carnal! :woot: :hilarious: "PocketPussAdmirer"?! :OMG: Your message seriously had the back of my head hurting from laughing so damn much! :rofl: :blackeye:

Paint Brothers... FOREVER! :woot: :p I'm definitely keeping that one! :D

@bojee Awesome! Glad you got one! :thumbs:

@Smelly_Pickle You've saved my pic more than 10 times? :ohno: LMFAO!!! :rofl: I feel bad for your poor wife :emb: :p

And your username is already awesome! :cool: No need to change it! :joy: LOL! Thanks for sharing your 'Favorite Moment' ;) I will also add you to the 'List of Participants'!

Thanks, your username is fierce but then so is Frankzilla haha

d1f59d3a8ba0e695fd32841fd667a40a.gif

No offense, I am trying to delete your face off my tablet but once it hits gallery it syncs with photos and then uploads to google :hilarious: now I have about 30!! :rofl:

All of a sudden i'm craving tacos.

I made the list! :mos:

Thanks Dude :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@Flloydo "Slutty Giraffe"?! :OMG: That is fu**ing awesome! :rofl: You should ask a Mod to do it for you! :hilarious:

@Akina That why I always post, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" because it does, there's no other place like this! Full of amazing and helpful members! :thumbs:

Well... except for @Ricker! He's an ASSH*LE! :mad: :D LOL! :p

@elle82 Thanks for your kind words @elle82 :drool: :notworthy:

You've been added to the list of participants! :)

@AlienKing Thanks my Alien Ninja Bro! :woot: :blackalien: :cool: Keep those tags coming! ;)

Yeah I really like that name now lol

I forgot to add my most memorable moment and to be honest I've had a few, meeting yourself and creating a friendship aswel as so many others. @Noodles, @Actarus, @luke98 , @PKAVFC, @psychoscot, @Smelly_Pickle, @howiesteed and soooo many more

The HDN exclusives and black label reveals and purcahses

Ninja week is always good because the whole site gets on lol and also had some amazing luck in the 2 ninja weeks I've had but I think the one that tops it is the other week winning the signed the thing mondo Steelbook by John carpenter

#1 - I think my favorite moment has been participating in a Group Buy for the Total Recall Mondo. Working with Discuit was a great experience and started me on my quest for Mondo steelbooks.

#2 - That's a tough one. I use the same two user names for just about everything I do. It would have to be something funny and random. Maybe Herculean_Zombie. :D

And #3 - (Don't laugh, i don't have Photoshop.)
View attachment 206298

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome giveaway @bloodsnake007! Very kind of you!:)
Thanks @Sigill! :thumbs:
Thanks, your username is fierce but then so is Frankzilla haha

d1f59d3a8ba0e695fd32841fd667a40a.gif

No offense, I am trying to delete your face off my tablet but once it hits gallery it syncs with photos and then uploads to google :hilarious: now I have about 30!! :rofl:

All of a sudden i'm craving tacos.

I made the list! :mos:

Thanks Dude :)
@Smelly_Pickle "No offense"? None taken! :D I completely understand, I bet this is you when the wife walked into the room:
giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-5019-1435707568-13.gif

LOL! :hilarious:
And it's always time for TACOS! :woot: :hungry: :drool:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sigill