[WINNER CHOSEN] Denizen's Giveaway - Part 2 - Prometheus 4 Disc Collectors Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Hello everyone and welcome to Ninja Week 2018!!!
Again a HUGE thank you to HDN for always throwing incredible incentives to its Ninja Family!! :thumbs::notworthy:
So this time up for grabs is a copy of Target's Prometheus 4 Disc Collectors Edition.
Still sealed but i think it is Region A locked (Not sure if anyone can confirm that?)
Winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the week.
Pro1.JPG

Pro3.JPG

So what do you need to do in order to win this?

1. Firstly thank the thread (Not thumbs up)
2. What would you have preferred to see as a sequel to Prometheus other than Alien Covenant?

Winner pays shipping costs. Also take into account that i reside in South Africa so fees can be a little higher.

I'd like to see a real sequel and by that I mean I want to see a movie about what really happened on that planet and how did David designed the Alien.

Reactions: denizen
Thanks for the giveaway!!!
I would love to see Neil Blopkamps version of the events after Aliens but i understand that Ridley dont want someone to touch his baby. I loved prometheus, but covenant killed the whole its ending. I was anticipating the whole adventure that will take place in engineers world...but instead he sucked with killing them all as well as with Noomi Rapace.
So generaly I would love to see diferent kind of story line form Rapace and Fasbender on Enginners Planet. Some search for truth, mists (Jesus was an engineer, alien queen is their neew creation etc.)

1. Done!
2. Liked Covenant, but I would've liked to see the ten-year gap between Prometheus and Covenant.

Thanks for giveaway. I would have liked to have seen a film that answers the questions and not give us more i.e. set up for yet another sequel/prequel - just get there already.

While I loved Covenant, I was kind of let down the story didn't pick up right after Prometheus. I would have loved to see a true continuation of the film, instead of light speeding a decade down the road.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway @denizen much appreciated

And as a sequel to Prometheus I would have liked to have seen the.... what happens next chapter instead of the cut and shut try and link Prometheus to alien quickly! That we got! Why start a story only to just completely change the direction it was heading!
In fact if I’m honest I’d have like Ridley to go “oh yeah maybe I should just quit now before I ruin the franchise” and let Blomkamp make alien 5 which I’m certain would have been epic!

Thank you for the giveaway....

Hmmmm like everyone spoke of, alot more explanation of the events between, rather than a 30 second montage.

Prometheus: Explained
Prometheus: The Middle Years

Status
Not open for further replies.