[WINNER CHOSEN] Digitalbabe's NINJA WEEK 2018-Giveaway-Drive Steelbook and more # 4-Mis-cast movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek18-social.png

WINNER: Torstein via random.org

Hello Ninjas,

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018! Enter 100's of giveways, tag friends, and post around the forum during the most fun pop culture week of the year!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek

In my personal giveaway # 3 you will win all items pictured here including ninja swag and oop print items! Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Name any 2 movies from any decade and share why you think the lead actor or actress was miscast. And, who would you cast instead?

2) What is your favorite vacation destination and why?

Good luck ninjas!
Digitalbabe NWGiveaway4.JPG

Last edited:
I think Tom Hardy was miscast as Venom, and I would have chosen Channing Tatum. Also Henry Cavill was miscast as Superman, and I would have chosen Matt Bomer.

My favourite vacation destination is Dublin, where I lived for the first part of my life.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver

I think Tom Cruise was miscast in The Mummy. I would have cast Chris Pratt instead. And the second film is 1922. I feel Thomas Jane was miscast, even though he kinda grew into the role. I would have cast Josh Brolin instead.

My favorite vacation destination is Denmark. Just a lovely place with lovely people, and great food.

Thanks for the giveaway, @digitalbabe :)

Ryan Reynold's as Green Lantern. I would have cast Armie Hammer.

Ezra Miller as the Flash. Not that he wasn't good, but he's nothing like Barry Allen. I would have gone with Bradley Cooper.

Favorite vaca spot would be Grand Cayman I guess.

Thanks DB for this awesome giveaway!

2 miscast actors for me--Tom Cruise in Valkyrie, I would have went with Fassbender; the other is Henry Cavill as Supes, still bitter that Tom Welling didn't get to play the Man Of Steel on the big screen.

favorite destination, i will say Florence, Italy. the food and the laid back atmosphere is lovely.

Jessie Eisenberg as Lex, and anyone else I MEAN ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

New York for me so far, I do one vacation a year and New York has been my fav so far, last year it was Chicago in 2 weeks New Orleans

Ben Affleck as batman sucks should of just kept Christian bale and also jared leto was also apauling haha give Jonny depp a go both from suicide squad and batman vs superman

Favourite destination is north Yorkshire best place in the world haha

Ezra Miller as the Flash and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor were both miscast like no other. (n)
Favorite vacation destination: Norway for the beauty of the landscape there. Breathtaking.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Jesse eisenberg al Lex luthor - Michael rosenbaum
Cara delevigne enchantress - should have been Jane levy

Vacation destination: New york - I just love that city

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I think the worst casting choice in history is a close tie between Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's and John Wayne as Gengas Kahn in the Conqueror. Both were non-Asians playing Asians. Rooney takes the low brow prize for sure. Wayne got cancer for his troubles because they shot the entire film on a nuclear test site.

Instead of Wayne the role should have gone to Sessue Hayakawa from Bridge on the River Kwai.
Keye Luke for the more comedic Rooney role. He played the son in the underrated Charlie Chan films.

My favorite vacation destination is my living room marathon watching movies. But if I have to travel I'd go to Costa Rica and hang on the beach.

Last edited:
THANKS HDN! :notworthy:

Jesse Eisenberg and Lex Luthor in BvS
And Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

And my favorite vacation destination was the sunny beaches of Acapulco! Haven't been there since 2009 and I really want to go back! :hungry: :drool:

Jesse Eisenberg at Lex Luthor - anyone else would've been better
Topher Grace as Venom - anyone else would've been better

Favorite vacay destination is Spain (Specifically Granada) - beautiful place.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway

I usually don't have a strong opinion on miscasting but I'll try to give my 2 examples:

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Breeze - probably because of all his previous roles as an action hero, and his accent. I really don't know who would be a good actor for the role at that time but now it could be a good role for Mark Strong maybe.

George Clooney as batman - I could never take him seriously, it should have been continued by either Keaton or Christian Bale.

My favorite vacation destination is anywhere near the beach during the summer :D

Jared Leto in Suicide Squad, should have cast Jake Gyllenhaal
Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker, should have cast Heath Ledger
My favorite vacation destination is Orlando, FL to visit Disney World.

Thank you for the giveaway #NinjaWeek #BestWeekEver

1)
Batman vs Superman: Jesse Eisenberg OUT, Joaquin Phoenix IN.
There is nothing about Eisenberg that makes me think that he would be a good Lex Luthor, so whoever cast him must be a few fries short if you know what I mean.
I think Phoenix was even offered the part. The guy is a pretty damn versatile actor, and I think it's a shame this didn't happen.

Jack Reacher 1 & 2: Tom Cruise OUT, Joe Manganiello IN.
Joe's age would be tricky to explain away, but he's over 6ft tall and would be a closer fit to the description in the books of Jack Reacher, especially when compared to Tom Cruise of all the people to choose!

2)
I've been to Venice a few times the past few years and I love it. I love water so having all the canals is awesome, and it just never gets boring. Always a new small walkway to explore and get lost in.

1.Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. Literally hundreds of people that would have been better than him. Now we know more of him I'd say Sebastian Stan.
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. Again loads that would have been better, partly due to bad writing. Maybe Ben Foster.
2. Africa, because going on safari was a child hood dream, and it was amazing!

Thanks!

Tom Cruise in The Mummy (2017) - should have been Brendan Fraser
Jason Clarke as John Connor in T:Genysis - should have been anyone else

Difficult to choose, but one of my favourite places I've visited is Tajikistan. Up in the mountains it's so tranquil and the scenery is beautiful

#bestweekever #ninjaweek

I think Ben Affleck was horrible pick for Batman and also Ben Affleck as Dare Devil

I love Jamaica

Jesse Eisenberg was miscast in JL and Now You SEe Me. I'd cast almost anyone else in those roles.

Favorite destination is Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.