[WINNER CHOSEN] eps999's KimchiDVD Dallas Buyers Club Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

eps999

Premium Supporter
Sep 22, 2013
UK
As Ninja Week is approaching its end I thought I'd donate a second Steelbook to the cause.

I have up for a grabs an open copy of KimchiDVD Dallas Buyers Club with Lenticular Slip.

All you have to do:
1) Thank this thread
2) Answer: What's your favourite thing about this film?

Conditions:
Winner pays shipping fee.
I will use random.org to help select a winner.
Winner will be chosen on 2/3/15.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Its an incredible story (based on true events) on a subject which is still often shunned by mainstream Hollywood.

Thanks for the great giveaway

The sensation you get from realizing that Matthew McConaughey had a shift into actually puting some effort into his performance instead of just showing up high and taking his shirt off! :rofl:

Thank you!

To see Jared Leto in a movie again. He makes movies so rarely, it's always a pleasure to see him once in a while.

Thank you for the giveaway! :)

thanks for the giveaway mate,

This is 3rd film which I had seen ever in which Matthew was part of. Previous 2 were Contact and WolfOfWallSt before DBC. I Have to agree that I was not noticing him as a terrific actor till I saw DBC. He was indeed brilliant in the movie. I liked one scene where Matthew and Leto first time meet on hospital beds. And they play a wager of some sort, and Matthew looses, that was pretty good acting from both of them.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The personal growth shown by the character, played by McConaughey as the film develops is great.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Everything about the film was great, but to me McConaughey's transformation was unbelievable. Same with Leto. Both made the film spectacular. And how McConaughey's character changes throughout the film and is more accepting of many different things. Great performances and story.

I thought McConaughey carried the film very well. I didnt think i'd enjoy the film but I found it quite entertaining.

1. done.
2. Matthew McConaughey's performance brilliant.

thanks for the give away :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Definitely the relationship between Matthew's character and Leto's.

1. Thanks for the give away!
2. The determination that Matthew put into his character really was excellent. He used a physical flaw to showcase an underdog story... And everyone loves an underdog story. That's the key to this film, for me.

1. Thanks for the giveaway!
2. Matthew McConaughey plays the role amazing...AND he lost weight to fit the role! Not only that he's from Austin, TX, my land

the most amazing thing was the look of matthew mcconnaughey in this movie. it's incredible what he went through for this role.

thanks for the give-away!

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite thing would be watching the film as I actually have not seen this one yet, so would be a great chance to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.