[Winner Chosen]HDN Summer Movie Giveaway # 3 [July]-Win $50 at Amazon.jp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
summer-movie-giveaway-jpg.232903

1st Giveaway (April) winner: metal hunter

2nd Giveaway (May) winner: spass

3nd Giveaway (July) winner: stifflersdad

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp.

The rules are simple-if you win and choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 1 month, and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is reply and say what your favorite summer time past time is. Good luck ninjas!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

Attachments

• summer-flicks-sidebar-flashing-logo-updated.gif
    summer-flicks-sidebar-flashing-logo-updated.gif
    33.5 KB · Views: 49,458
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe!

My favorite summer time past time is catching up on all of the television series I didn't have time to fully follow throughout the year.

My favourite summer past time would be watching baseball and playing Frisbee. Both amazing but in their own right. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite summer past time is to have time with my lovely daughter! <3

Reactions: Genfu
My daughter's family moved back to the U.S. from Sweden a couple of months ago and I'm having a BLAST with my two little grandsons (and, of course, my daughter and her husband :thumbs:) now that I can spoil the two- and four-year old with trips to Disney and the beach!!! However, I still contend that I am TOO YOUNG to be a grandfather :giggle::rolleyes:.

Thanks for the giveaway, usually spend summer catching all the latest blockbusters...this year is a bit sparse though :arghh: Lights Out is ace though! Roll on Suicide Squad :D

Favourite summer past time? Well apart from that awesome feeling of escaping the heat into an air-conditioned, dark cinema for a cracking blockbuster, probably going for a leisurely cycle down some country lanes, knowing that the light and weather isn't going to ruin it!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Favourite summer past time? Well apart from that awesome feeling of escaping the heat into an air-conditioned, dark cinema for a cracking blockbuster, probably going for a leisurely cycle down some country lanes, knowing that the light and weather isn't going to ruin it!

Sounds blissful! :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.