[Winner Chosen] Lego Misfortune's Keep

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
DSC01289.png

You saw the article, you've seen the set, you want the set, NOW you can have the set.

https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/04/16/lego-in-depth-review-ninjago-misfortunes-keep-70605/

I present a giveaway on the amazing Lego set I reviewed this Weekend Misfortune's Keep. At 754 pieces this will keep you occupied for hours. Since I had to do a review of the set it has obviously been opened and stickers applied. Be sure to check the article out for lots of pics of this set

So how do you get this set. Well it is quite simple, do 2 of the 3 steps below
1. Thank this post.
2. Head on over to twitter or facebook and share the article link, tagging Lego may or may not get you an extra entry, and then letting me know here
3. Check out our new Building Sets section! Kick your feet up, grab a drink, say hi,

Oh but wait there's more!

So I can't just give you the set, that would be too easy. So to the person that entered right before the winner (i.e. if te winner is post 17 then post 16) I give to you an evil choice. When I send the set to the winner I can either
1. Painstakingly unbuild the set backwards putting the pieces in baggies marked by the baggie number they originally were in
2. Easily unbuilding the set and putting them into one big bag
3. Easily unbuilding the set and randomly put the pieces into numbered bags :)hilarious:)

Winner pays shipping
Winner will be chosen on approximately 4/23

HAPPY ENTERING

Last edited:
Great article for a great looking set! :D

Would love to own this, but I've had to limit myself when it comes to Lego because they take up so much room, which I'm seriously lacking. I even had to pass on Poe's X-Wing in a sale recently for that exact reason. :(

Many thanks for the giveaway though mate, and best of luck to all who enter. :thumbs:

Reactions: Ricker
Thanks! Yes, I have a Millennium Godzilla from Japan, my daughter has a US Final Wars Godzilla, and I have a bunch of little Trendmasters Godzilla's from the 90's on my subwoofer. About the only geeky decorations my wife lets me keep up LOL.