[Winner Chosen] mllNY's HBO SDCC Game of Thrones Experience Shirt Giveaway

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
IMG_0942.JPG

Missed San Diego Comic Con? Love Game of Thrones?

Wish you could have a little piece of both? Now you can.

I have a extra shirt that was given away at the Game of Thrones Experience held outside the convention center during San Diego Comic Con 2015 courtesy of HBO. The shirt features a cool graphic designed by Beautiful Death artist Robert Ball of a landscape with Jorah and Tyrion sailing towards a mountain that also forms an image of Danaerys. Check out Beautiful Death’s stuff if you have not seen it, they have some cool stuff and of course watch Game of Thrones.

IMG_0938.JPG

Shirt is a size Large

So how do you win, first you need to thank this post then in a post below, in spoilers, tell me the most beautiful death (read the harshest) throughout the series.

Who said living in Westeros is fair? Ninjas get free a second entry!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Winner pays shipping
3) Winner(s) will have 7 days to contact/respond to me to claim their prize(s), otherwise it will go to the next random person
4) Winner(s) will be chosen at random using random.org

I would like to say this will end in a week but I will be at Gencon by that point :D so we will say when I get back from Gencon

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, buddy!

I'd say Joffrey's death was the most beautiful, I couldn't even believe it!

Reactions: mllNY
alright everyone, especially @bloodsnake007 @tridon and @Drum18
sorry for the long delay with gencon then other stuff this did get pushed back

but here are the entrants in the order they entered

but that's no fun so lets randomize the list

and now lets draw a winner

AWESOME! :woot: Congrats @kryptonite! :notworthy: And Thanks again @mllNY for the amazing Give-Away opportunity! :thumbs: