[Winner Chosen] One Premium Membership!!!

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
To celebrate the New Forum, I will Give Away One Premium Membership

I am very thankful for all your support and this is my way of giving back to the community.

I would like to thank @Wreck, @apsmith21 ,@digitalbabe, @tridon and the rest of the HDN Staff.

Thank you and Good luck to all!

- Matthew

hidefcloseup-jpg.83784

Info:

• Click the Thanks button please
  • Who's your favorite movie director of all time and why? ( Videos or Pictures are Welcome )
  • All Members are Welcome to share. I will only be adding Non-Premium Members.
  • I will select a Winner using Random.org on August 8th

List of Members Participating: :D

1.@Marcuszoller
2.@alan chaplin
3.@meaner
4.@max steelbook
5.@vivablu
6.@steel888
7.@UpsetSmiley
8.@severo - Winner
9.@T800kaz
10.@Witcombed1
11.@bigwednesday0
12.@Ricardo13
13.@BluSteel2012
14.@galareta2332
15.@zues
16.@hellboydce1
17.@marillion45
18.@jonnie123
19.@Ronnie3067
20.@pdbluray
21.@mactaylor
22.@augustus
23.@BradG1984
24.@themanfromunkle
25.@stashbr
26.@lomadu
27.@phishphan192
28.@Bunk
29.@fcagno
30.@jackie879

Last edited:
yessss!!!! :woot: super happy now! thanks to matthew and all of you friendly ninjas who leave me their congrats here! i'm very proud of becoming a premium ninja member now! i think this will reclaim my attention to the forums, as i must admit, i found it very hard to deal with the new board style. i'll be back!

and just a funny story to end this post: last time when i won a give-away, something bad happened to me before (got fooled by fraud and lost 85€), but then my win made me smile again.
today i had a crash with my bike in vienna's city traffic, lucky me is completely without "scratches or dents", but i will need a new front tire, which means some steelbook order cancellations to fix that. :(
now, HDN makes my day again. :)

yessss!!!! :woot: super happy now! thanks to matthew and all of you friendly ninjas who leave me their congrats here! i'm very proud of becoming a premium ninja member now! i think this will reclaim my attention to the forums, as i must admit, i found it very hard to deal with the new board style. i'll be back!

and just a funny story to end this post: last time when i won a give-away, something bad happened to me before (got fooled by fraud and lost 85€), but then my win made me smile again.
today i had a crash with my bike in vienna's city traffic, lucky me is completely without "scratches or dents", but i will need a new front tire, which means some steelbook order cancellations to fix that. :(
now, HDN makes my day again. :)
Congrats, buddy! :thumbs:

@spass @bloodsnake007 Thank you! Very thankful to have friends like you two. :notworthy: