[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the Giveaway.
Favorite Part at HDN is meeting Ninja from all over the World and what they do for others.
You need something from germany i buy it and send it to you. I need something from another Country? Someone buy and send it.
That is just awesome!

.. I only see bad parts in this community ! No one is trying to stop me from buying more stuff !!! :p Then again, I guess that's also my favorite part of this community ^^ You always help me discover new things to buy or want :) So a big thank you to everyone ! ;)

The feeling that you're part of some sort of family with people sharing the same passion, that most of other people (my girlfriend) included just can not understand. That is the most important.
There's also the options that we're given to secure our copied through the GB that maybe we would not get otherwise without paying more or a lot more in some cases.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

The friendships

Being a part of a great community of ninja's

Having something in common with people who don't think I'm crazy for collecting like my friends who see my collection do

Having a second home:)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

The best part is meeting and talking with awesome ninjas from all of the world , being part of a great community, meeting them at their countrys or in your country.

I'm thankfull for a place like the ninja's site.
You can find everything a collectors heart is dreaming of in one place.
Especially the Group Buy section! It's my favourite place to be!

My favorite spot on this site is the steelbook section. Though it is undeniable an addiction, I can't stop from checking nearly every hour for new releases, release date info and beauty shots.

Hands down the ninjas here :thumbs: withe out the great people here this would not feel like my second family :)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

My favourite part of HDN is that I'm apparently not the only one with a weird collecting habbit. I met plenty of wonderful people on here that I constantly trade and communicate with and I have been doing so for almost 5 years already with no end in site!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.