[Winner Chosen] Shopping online or in store on Black Friday? Win $25 giftcard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black-friday-deals-728-1-1-png.114090

Hello Ninjas, welcome to the Black Friday/Holiday Hot Deals forum at hidefninja.com!

To kick of our holiday celebration, we're giving away an Amazon giftcard for $25. To enter to win, just chime in and tell us where you will be shopping this year.

The winner will be randomly selected and notified before
Black Friday 2014 (Nov 28).

Good luck & enjoy the deal hunting & sharing of deals in our community!​

In Poland there is no Black Friday, so only online shopping is taken for consideration.
Amazon.com is having biggest expectations...my dream is Sons of Anarchy 1-6 with nice price;)

tumblr_inline_mr2hlx9O7o1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I´ll be watching online deals like a hawk again this year :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I missed some great ones last year, it was my first black friday sales event :emb: not going to make the same mistakes this year :naughty: ;)

an4kEsM.gif

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I will be glued to Amazon whole day on Thanskgiving and on Black Friday. I will also check out deals on BB, Target and WM from time to time.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for the Give-Away @digitalbabe! :notworthy: :woot: I'll be doing both!!! :thumbs:

Most of my shopping will be through Amazon. ;) But what I'm really hoping to get this Black Friday is a 60 inch TV from Best Buy!
tv.gif

In store all the way. Depends if I'm at my home or in my hometown (last year, we didn't celebrate Thanksgiving until Saturday). My hometown means going to Walmart. If I'm still at my house Thanksgiving night, then it means Target and Walmart, maybe Best Buy.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'll be shopping online, definitely. Even if I would be able to do it in-store, I wouldn't go. I have seen the videos, friends lol.

Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Frys and Fox Connect (already did).

Status
Not open for further replies.