[WINNER CHOSEN] spass' Giveaway # 4 The Hateful Eight (Secret Limited Edition Blu-ray Slipbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Hi and welcome to my giveaway. :)

Duration: Winner will be drawn using random.org sunday february 25th.

Eligibility:
All registered members, regardless of post count.

Prize: This very limited and sworn to secrecy edition of this 10/10 movie. ;)
h8.jpg

Note: This comes unsealed (slipbox only) and without the infamous Lincoln letter. Fyi, a steelbook fits perfectly inside.

How to enter: How cool is QT? Please let me know......

Terms:
IMPORTANT; thank this post(not thumbs up or helpful), that' were I'll get the list of participants. Winner pays shipping.

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

He's cool.....super cool. Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Hateful 8 are my three favourites from him.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2018

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Thanks for the giveaway!
Tarantino is so cool it's become uncool to think he's cool by people who consider themselves the coolest.
Only the coolest kids in cinema get this kind of disrespect. It happened to Orson Wells and Godard so he's in good company. Legend has it that when he was born other babies in the nursery crawled out of their cribs to listen to his very cool cries. Even his flatulence is several degrees below your average fart.

• Thanks
QT is COOLER than Cool!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Tarantino. Saw Reservoir Dogs and I was hooked on his style.. waited in line for Pulp Fiction to open in theatres.. LIFE-LONG QT fan!!

• Thanks
Woah! :woot: @spass
giphy.gif

Cheers mate!
giphy.gif

Hahaha, love you buddy:)

AWESOME giveaway @spass :wow:

How cool is QT, well I stood next to him once and this was how I looked afterwards...

3ba2fc7d3fd7980d1f02fa85b2a867f957b8f7550cfcda404181bf4923a80ddf.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Lol! Don't doubt it Steve. On the other hand, I'm sure you're getting used to meeting these stars of ours now;)

NO F*CKING WAY!! You are awesome @spass what a beauty!!

Tarantino is in my TOP 3 directors, I saw every movie he made, he is absolute master! :cigar::cigar:

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvM284NXhBeW1JVHNMd08wbklzL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

That slip is mine!!

tumblr_mh9trlwAGt1qgmg4xo6_500.gif

Good luck man!! :D

WHOOOOA.

THAT is a thing of beauty! Not only the slip- but the absolute joy (maybe 'joy' is a wrong descriptor for this film) of a film, The Hateful Eight.
And here is how cool QT is... when the Hateful Eight was released, there was a blizzard in New York that was so terrible, that the city government shut down the all roads in and out of the city (It was like The Dark Knight Rises)- so me and a friend traversed 40 City Blocks in 3 feet of snow to the only theatre playing The Hateful Eight in 70mm film. And when we got to the theatre- it was still packed: People were caked in snow- wet, uncomfortable, and... well... they were New Yorker's so there's already a general air of pent up aggression- but regardless, we'd all shared the camaraderie in MAKING it to this screening... and people from all walks of life sat down in the theatre not because it featured Super-Heroes, or was some big blockbuster extravaganza- but because Tarantino is an artist, and his unique style resonates with people regardless of the genre of film he tackles.

And that's why people love QT films.

Thank you for the amazing give-away, @spass !!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Tarantino may not be the best director working today but he is easily the coolest.
His grasp of dialogue is godlike, the way it just flows naturally, never feeling forced or out of place.
The way he works his influences into each movie, wearing them not just on his sleeve but as a logo emblazoned on his shirt.
His music choices, as much a part of the fabric of each movie as his dialogue, puts him on a whole other level.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Quentin Tarantino is great! I don‘t love all his older movies, but I certainly love the newer ones!

Great giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.