[Winner chosen] *Win* an Alien & Alien Covenant Prize pack-ends Aug 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
aliencov1.jpg

:ninja:Hello Ninjas!:ninja:

To celebrate the new release of the Best Buy Alien Covenant Steelbook and the Alien franchise, HDN is sponsoring an Alien-themed giveaway this week!

The winner will receive:

1) Alien Covenant Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook

2) Alien Playing cards

3) Alien t-shirt

4) Alien (Nostromo) hat

5) Set of limited edition Ninja and Black Label Horror line pin

*Pictures for illustration. Winner will choose t-shirt size and HDN promises to match size as closely as possible based on stock avail.

To enter just post pictures of any Alien movies or collectibles, apparel, etc that you own in this thread!

Winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, August 20.

Have fun & Good luck all!

pinset1.png alienplayingcards1.jpg aliencards2.jpg HDNalien1.jpg HDNalien2.jpg HDNalien4.jpg

Last edited:
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
I thought I'd show some of my autograph collection. Ivan Manzella, the Creature Concept artist on Prometheus who's work seems to have influenced Covenant kindly did a hand drawn sketch for me too which I absolutely love and is attached :)

I love love love the ALIEN franchise but haven't yet been able to put the films in a new order of preference after seeing Covenant. I've seen that movie 5 times in the cinema and am waiting to get it on blu ray to watch again before I work out my order of preference , but it will be pretty high up!

My Alien collection is a lot smaller than many people's on here but I'd like to try and expand it with these prizes :) Thanks for the giveaway.

So here's the VHS trilogy collectors set with well worn t-shirt that came with it.

And the various Alien films that I have on disc:

Amazing collections everybody! Thank you for entering our Alien/Alien Covenant prize pack giveaway and posting pictures and share your love for the Alien franchise. Our random.org winner is post #77 @kevindublin ! Please contact me via pm and list your t-shirt and your mailing address, and @Wreck will send you your prize pack!

Please feel free to check out our Alien/Predator collectibles forum and our Alien award where you can earn the Alien award for posting pics of your Alien collectibles.

Congrats again @kevindublin !

Status
Not open for further replies.