[WINNER] LAST DAY OF NINJA WEEK GIVE-AWAY. You know you want a LOT of steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interesting winning the following empty steelbooks?

Sucker Punch (not comic con)
Full Metal Jacket

Just reply with your favorite moment, comment, or picture as posted by ninjas here during this week.

Congrats to all of you for helping us make this the most successful ninja week ever!

Well, my favourite moment will be here soon when I win the PS4 (hopefully)! If not, the whole week was a great fun, these were my best (favourite) days here on this site. Thanks for everyone!

My favourite moment? When I finally managed to preorder that damn deer snuff-film.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Fave moment? Tbh, all of it. It's been such an amazing week. I have entered many comps, yet to win! Lol
But it's been a hell of a week. So glad i found you guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favourite moment was when I saw a 'Winner's List' was opened for Ninja Week, as it would be almost impossible to check all the amazing threads again individually, haha!

My favourite moment, has been the whole week made better with winning as well!
Thanks to everyone who has donated prizes as well as their time

This quote from miffed in the underworld awakening giveaway made me laugh. :D
I hope he hasn't gotten into a spot of bother!

soooo many hot photos of her but this has to be my winner. (small tip, dont let the missus find you googling pictures of half naked Kate Beckinsdale if you want a peaceful afternoon!!!)

thanks for the giveaway

Favourite moment was when I opened my parcel from naughtius Maximus and I had my ice age trilogy iron pack and a wispa. Well chuffed

Thanks for giveaway

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!

My favorite moment for my first ninja week was waking up about an hour ago with a PM from Andy saying I had won one of the giveaways. Didn't care what it was, just thought it was neat to have won something.

My favorite giveaway so far (to read as well as participate in), was DB's Hunger Games giveaway. I thought it was very clever to make the rules that D did in posting who you would have as your Hunger Games team. Those responses were a lot of fun to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.