[WINNER] LAST DAY OF NINJA WEEK GIVE-AWAY. You know you want a LOT of steelbooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interesting winning the following empty steelbooks?

Sucker Punch (not comic con)
Full Metal Jacket

Just reply with your favorite moment, comment, or picture as posted by ninjas here during this week.

Congrats to all of you for helping us make this the most successful ninja week ever!

My favourite moments was taking the time to think back over my favourite films and reminiscing about childhood memories and the reasons I got into steelbook collecting in the first place.

Well for me, it had to be winning a premium membership as a ninja. Thanks again to the awesome team at HDN including cooey!

For me is getting that PM telling me I had won something awesome :)
And I have nothing but gratitude for HDN for staging the wonderfully awesome Ninja Week!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk

Mine would be entering the badda comment in one of the giveaways, I chose mine from predator,

"You're hit, your bleeding man"
"I ain't got time to bleed"

Lol re-watched the clip like 50 times, so funny!

WKRP had a great giveaway - and my posting in there was my favorite entry of all those that I participated in.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favorite moment will have to be the whole week, and realising how generous you guys are in giving away so much free stuff and the general feel goodery everyone seems to have

My favourite moment was when I saw a 'Winner's List' was opened for Ninja Week, as it would be almost impossible to check all the amazing threads again individually, haha!

Here's our randomly chosen winner! Congrats Zelos!

Status
Not open for further replies.