[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Ninjas Helping Ninjas Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN - SEE POST NUMBER #188

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

I've got the following steelbooks up for grabs (for free) - but only for the helpful ninjas out there!

DSC_0001.JPG

(ALL SEALED)

1) Snow White and the Huntsman TW
2) The Avengers (VMB) FS
3) TDKR SG with gifts
4) Jack Reacher UK (2nd print) - Thanks to Monkey King :)
5) Battle Royale UK
6) Taken 2 TW
7) The Hunger Games UK - Thanks to Apollon
8) Toy Story 3 (Ironpack) USA (empty, no discs)
9) Cinderella (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)
10) Cars 2 (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)

Entry details:

Post what kind of help you've received from another Ninja - someone who went out their way to help a fellow member.

(This could be sending something at cost, sourcing a collectable/steelbook/digibook/anything item from a shop for you, giving you advice etc etc)

**It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating**

Bonus Round

1x Ninja who is taking part in the World War Z ES Group Buy (30 posts needed) will receive their copy FREE. Entries for bonus close on 13th October.
BONUS ROUND WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED HERE

Rules:
  1. Anyone can enter
    [*] You can nominate up to TWO people, but they have to be in separate posts to count (otherwise it will be ignored)
  2. It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating
  3. The winners will be picked randomly via random.org according to post number
  4. The winners pick which steel they'd like - 1st come 1st served ;)
  5. The winners are responsible for shipping costs. (see spoiler)
    [*] I will randomly check some of the entries to ensure no white lies are being told ;)
  6. The Bonus winner will be picked randomly via random.org according to GB post number
  7. Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 20th October @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced between 20:00-21:00 the same evening :scat:

Shipping costs:
Shipping (1 steel, tracked): £4.10 UK 1st class or £3.70 2nd (RM) | £10.25 to Europe | £12.50 to ROW (rest of world)

Shipping (1 steel, NON tracked): £3 UK | £4.95 to Europe | £7.50 to ROW (rest of world)

If the above isn't your thing you can always become a Premium Ninja for life by joining HERE :)

Cheers all and remember to always lookout for your fellow ninja :hidefninja: (it's like Karma, but way cooler)

David :thumbs:

Nominees so far: (A-Z)

adrenaline78 x3
Antman x3
apsmith21 x2
ash333
bantha11
Bidou x4
BigBlizz
bigfub
Biscuitnoir x6
Blackberry
bobafettish66
bloodsnake007
Bluprint
BluRoo98 (was Hd2blu)
bluraysteel x9
Carllenc
Chandler_90
Che x2
Choi Chungkwon x2
Cooey x2
Cudzndrips
DADDYCOOL187 x2
Digitalbabe x3
Drum18 x4
Evil
Flip x3
Fork
Frankfish44 x3
G:Box
g0bl1nk1ng
Homeboxoffice
Hooch x2
HUBMUSWELL x2
irvine3008
Jlt12 x2
Kuzco x2
Le Marquis
Lutzo
Masterblaster x9
Merowinger
Mikkeli
MK50
mllNY x3
Nickforall1987
Ocielz
Pokjack290
Poncholo x5
Punkninja
Ricker x9
satanclaus x2
Slimjim24
Slinchafi
smileyx9
Snooloui x2
snsguy
Spass x3
steelbook95060 x2
Stevo (who?! :p )
StinkOfDefeat x2
sunnyx x2
Surfury
T-1000 x2
Thekingpin22uk
Tridon
Vonnie
wayne71
WKRP
Wreck x3
yurydalkou
Zero
zesty x3
Zoneism

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to nominate Masterblaster. Hosts many group buys, allows those of us overseas to have the chance at steels were wouldn't otherwise have the chance to own & has answered many questions of mine VERY quickly. In my short time here as a ninja, I have seen all of this from him. Many thanks, John!!!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

2nd nomination goes out to Digitalbabe. When I first got started here on HDN, DB helped me take MANY steps in the right direction. Seems to ALWAYS be available to answer questions, and if she wasn't helping me, it seemed (from reading threads) she is always lending someone a hand. 1000 Thank you's, D!!!

HELPFUL NINJAS - REWARDED!

Evening all :)

As promised I wanted to sort this tonight 'just in case' one of the winners is one of those taking part in the GB/HUBs :)

So a HUGE thank you to those that kindly voted for his&her fellow HELPFUL NINJAS :D

WINNERS: (voted by)

1) Snow White and the Huntsman TW - Apsmith21 (Che)
2) The Avengers (VMB) FS - Ricker (hiratafabio)
3) TDKR SG with gifts - jtl12 (BluRoo98)
4) Jack Reacher UK (2nd print) - Thanks to Monkey King - BigBlizz (PKAVFC)
5) Battle Royale UK - bluraysteel (bantha11)
6) Taken 2 TW - bluraysteel (Asopp)
7) The Hunger Games UK - Thanks to Apollon - Merowinger (PKAVFC)
8) Toy Story 3 (Ironpack) USA (empty, no discs) - Masterblaster (mlmaier84)
9) Cinderella (VMB) USA (empty, no discs) - frankfish44 (dv8mad)
10) Cars 2 (VMB) USA (empty, no discs) - HUBMUSWELL (bcdavis9958)

Can the winners PM me ASAP to arrange payment for shipping.

Thanks once again and keep an eye out for my next giveaway ;)

Oh and remember, Kindness is never forgotten so help your fellow Ninjas!

rsz_protected_by_killer_rabbit.jpg

:scat:So pleased my two nominations got a prize. Well done to them, to the other winners and everyone that nominated.

I have only been on the forum since July, but it's already a great place to be, with so many cool people. Keep up the good work guys! :thumbs:

Reactions: BigBlizz
Well done everyone, congratulations. :thumbs:

This was a great idea for a giveaway Dave. Nice way to ensure the helpful ways continue as well, by reminding us all that the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever laid eye's on, is always on patrol. :D

Reactions: PKAVFC