[WINNERS CHOSEN!] BloodSnake's SWEET Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to another SWEET Give-Away from the Mexican Wonka!
aliment.gif

Sweet Give-Away!.png

So you do have Sweet Tooth!? :naughty: :D Well... you have come to right place! :woot:

As you all know, I'm the HDN Candy Man, the Mexican Wonka. And my favorite movie growing up was Willy Wonka! :drool: That's why I'll be offering the Digibook Edition and some Candies from my Candy Group Buy! :hungry:
Goodies!.jpg

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Make sure to 'THANK' this thread :thumbs:

Now... I want to PLAY a GAME!
insane20.gif

GAME.jpg

Ninjas, if you were Wonka himself and you had to decide which 5 members were given the golden tickets, who would you choose? And since we know Wonka is serial killer :naughty: how will you get rid of 4 out of the 5 members? And ONLY one survives! :ohno:

Make your choice!
jigsaw.gif
Let the Game begin...​

Example:
"@Ricker, @PKAVFC, @Asopp, @harry, and @whysoserious?

1st, I will drown Ricker in the river of chocolate! :naughty: :mad: Then I'll shove a hose into PKAVFC's mouth and pump him full of Berry Juice until he explodes! Like Leonidas from 300, I'll kick Asopp into a furnace while I scream "This is CANDYLAND!" Then I will teleport Harry into a laser room similar to the Resident Evil Movie and cut him to pieces! And WhysoSerious will survive because his Bulldog Betty rescued him!

THE END :p"

BONUS ROUND!:
Photoshop my head onto any Candy related Movie! (Willy Wonka, Wreck it Ralph, Trick-or-Treat, etc.) LOL!
clear.png
Or Nacho Libre because I fu**ing LOVE that movie! :LOL:

King Candy Pimp
Wonka Pimp.jpg

Here are some Face Templates! :hilarious: And requested by @galareta2332, I've added more Scary Faces than before! :p
UGLY Scary Faces!.jpg
BONUS!.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on March 1st! :notworthy: The winner will be selected on that same day by my wife Alyssa and myself. We'll decide on our favorite Story or Photoshop! :thumbs:
HAVE FUN!!!
excited.gif

List of Participants:
1. @Apollon
2. @spass
3. @harry *Bonus WINNER*
4. @spawnshop
5. @Ricardo13
6. @galareta2332 *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
7. @Scary Hair *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
8. @whysoserious? *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)
9. @denizen
10. @Hooch
11. @meaner
12. @PKAVFC
13. @Jericho *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)

Last edited:
@vurt @harry @Hooch @Apollon @zoneism

This is easy. 1st I will put @vurt in one of my super fast sports cars and put on "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" on the included dvdplayer. He will then definitely have his eyes on the movie and crash/drive himself into my lake of melted marshmellows and drown. @harry I would lure out to my candy island filled with beautiful naked Norwegian killer womens. They'll take care of him in an extremely violent way, but he will die smiling.
With @Hooch I'll drown him in a bucket of melted chocolate which I've told him is Norwegian brunost(brown cheese). @Apollon I take care of inside my fake Apple Store. He will just walk in without a care in the world. How wrong he was! *evil laugh*

Then @zoneism will survive threatening everybody with his tattoo needles. I think that's cool and me and Luke will get happily tattoed ever after (whilst eating Twinkies)!

THE END! :p

Thanks for the giveaway Franky!! :D

O.k i would choose @bloodsnake007 @spass @earthscope @steel888 @kron

First i would invite all of them to come and visit me in Greece and we go to some Greek islands. I will send them their free tickets to come over here ( you know what they say" Beware the Greeks bearing Gifts :p )but because all of them are excited they dont know what is coming to them.
So all of them are in Greece. Because bloodsnake and steel888 came from the states, they have jet lag, i told them to sleep and i will go with spass, earthscope and kron out to meet some Greek girls (friend of mine). Because earthscope has a crush on models and tall women, i brought him my friend the model. When he first saw her, he was so excited that he wanted to go together alone and have a drink. So they went out together had a great time. While they were alone near the some ancient ruins, she told him that do you know some greek mythology. And he said, some and she continue let me show you my true face and when earthscope saw her he became a statue. That woman was the one and only

2zi57qw.jpg

Medussa

So 1 down 3 to go.:p

While earthscope became a statue, my other greek friend of mine came and she was talking with spass. Because spass come from Norway and they dont have beautiful beaches, my friend told him to go now with him and have a night swimm. So they left and went to go swimming. She went first and then spass followed her. Because of her beautiful face and voice, she lured him more in the deep and poor spass followed her. And then she turn to him and show him her real face. And she was a

jakm4p.jpg

Siren
So they leave happily ever after Under the sea

So 2 down 2 to go ;)

So me and Kron we return home to find bloodsnake and steel888 awake and they want to go out. I told them that me and kron we are tired but told them to go to this 2 places and tell the women that i send you.

bloodsnake because he was hungry i send him to a friend of mine that has a small restaurant. Steel888 wanted to go to have a drink so i send him to my other good friend of mine.

So bloodsnake went to this restaurant and meet this beautiful woman named Circe. She told him that harry send me, and she said "Well well , so you are the candyman that harry told me so much about you" Let me take you to the backroom which is more quite and more comfortable for you. She took him to the back room and it was a room full with animals, especially pigs. Poor bloodsnake ask "why so many animals" and she said " Well they obey me better than men " So she gave him a drink, and poor franky turn into a pig"

ta52c0.jpg

3 down 1 to go

So steel888 went to the bar that harry send him. The bar was owned by a beautiful woman called Persephone. Steel888 meet her and told her that harry send me over. So she told him "Well if you are harrys friend, drinks are on me" So all night they were drinking. So after alll night, they are alone in the bar, she told him " Do you want to go with me to the Underworld" and steel888 said "underworld, is it a night club"? She said " No, my underworld" and then she turned into the Goddess of the Underworld and she lured him to her underworld kingdom

24qvnsm.jpg

So the one remaining is Kron.

THE END

Last edited:
I would choose @mllNY @Wreck @Masterblaster @Colombianlove41 @shanerd

First, I would give @mllNY the fizzy soda to float him into the fans in the ceiling!
Then I would jam Candycanes into @Wreck s eyes
Then I would tie @Masterblaster into Wanka's boat and force him into an epileptic seizure
Finally, I would pelt @shanerd with Walking Dead action figures until his bruises starting bleeding, causing massive infections and then death!
@Colombianlove41 would survive because the giant eagles would swoop down and save him!!!

Wow, this is a gruesome giveaway!!!!

Bonus:
full

I would choose @mllNY @Wreck @Masterblaster @Colombianlove41 @shanerd

First, I would give @mllNY the fizzy soda to float him into the fans in the ceiling!
Then I would jam Candycanes into @Wreck s eyes
Then I would tie @Masterblaster into Wanka's boat and force him into an epileptic seizure
Finally, I would pelt @shanerd with Walking Dead action figures until his bruises starting bleeding, causing massive infections and then death!
@Colombianlove41 would survive because the giant eagles would swoop down and save him!!!

Wow, this is a gruesome giveaway!!!!

Bonus:
full
FU**ING GLORIOUS Entry @spawnshop! :woot: :D :notworthy: I LOVE it! :hilarious:

The jamming Candycanes into @Wreck s eyes had me rolling! :rofl: And that Elf pic! :OMG: :drool: AWESOME! :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the laugh! :LOL:

Ok I'll go for @mlmaier84 @Sigill @Naughtius Maximus @howiesteed @bloodsnake007

The first part would be easy sigill, Howie and bloodsnake would all be stitched together as in the human centipede they would be forced to eat from the chocolate pit until the death and as bloodsnake likes chocolate he can be at the back of the centipede haha
The other two guys would be on gladiator tv show style podiums with giant lollipop sticks to battle until the last one stands the loser will fall into the 100 degree sticky toffee below never to be seen again
Forgot to mention they will be wearing nothing but thongs

Last edited:
Ok I'll go for @mlmaier84 @Sigill @Naughtius Maximus @howiesteed @bloodsnake007

The first part would be easy sigill, Howie and bloodsnake would all be stitched together as in the human centipede they would be forced to eat from the chocolate pit until the death and as bloodsnake likes chocolate he can be at the back of the centipede haha
The other two guys would be on gladiator tv show style podiums with giant lollipop sticks to battle until the last one stands the loser will fall into the 100 degree sticky toffee below never to be seen again
I better be at the front of the centipede! Haha! Great giveaway @bloodsnake007!:)

Guests to Candy Land: @NoDingsNoScratches @rover @KD Scorp @harry @Asopp

First of all there would be invitiation send on HDN from a member called...Franky!:sleep: On this messages there would be a spell that a guest have to say in front
of the wardrobe in his onw house, and then after opening it there will be Narnia Candy Land....so our gest came to the land where everything is dark, but made of candy.
All of them came to the big castle witch is made of chocolate. @Asopp opened the door and they came to the first room:

In the first room they heard a voice: If you don't sin, you will not get to the bin.
When they got through the room...Assop saw a limited edition of Sin City made all from candy. He saw two of them and put one piece to the bag, and started to eat the other one. Soon he become blue, he couldn't breathe. And he died...the voice said: Sin You collect, life is a death bet!

None of the guys was disturbed by this fact and they came to the next room. In the second room the voice said: Feel free, only don't eat me...
There was long tunnel with brick wall...made of candy. Everyone tasted small parts of the wall just to get through, but KD Scorp wanted every brick in his mouth, he was eating so fast, he wanted all of them to try...but in one of them was hidden candy scorpion with candy poison. No one of them try to help him...he was also dead in the seconds. The voice said during KD last breath: You often forget, nickname is not a good pet.

In the third room, there was giant cake in the center. Next door was very high, almost on the roof. The voice spoken again: More you will take, growth is the cake.
Harry like on the marathon ran to the cake and eat it so fast. He thought that eating more will make him more tall. Everything was eaten by Harry. In the seconds he became more and more hairy, he started to look like a warewolf...and finaly there was no more space for hair in his inner parts of the body and he exploaded. The explosion opened a secret door to the next room. The voice said in the end: Hairry Hary on the walls, dinner for my little trols.

There were only two of them, in the last room. On the door was written "Exit to the Frankys Liar". There was one table full of candies. There was 1000 candy bars, numbered and strictly limited. Voice said: This is a grail, witch will derail. NoDings started to collect candy bars as fast as he could. He wanted all possible numbers and all possible editions. Rover warned him no to take so much or he will die. Rover opened one, that he found with number 1000/1000 and said, "i will take only one, this may save me from the gun". In this seconds he fall on the ground and melted in to the Blob. NoDings smiled and said: "I always keep them sealed:whistle:", and with 999 of candy bars he went to the Exit door.

The door opend and the shape was standing there. It was holding a bag, and one candy bar in the hand...with the same number that rover was eating. This is the missing number to collect them all. Voice said: This candy bar you take, my collection full you make.

Lights are on and we see the person witch is standing there...everything fades to black and only scream can be heard.

MEET FRANKY -> Soon in cinemas;)))

Franky.jpg

Guests to Candy Land: @NoDingsNoScratches @rover @KD Scorp @harry @Asopp

First of all there would be invitiation send on HDN from a member called...Franky!:sleep: On this messages there would be a spell that a guest have to say in front
of the wardrobe in his onw house, and then after opening it there will be Narnia Candy Land....so our gest came to the land where everything is dark, but made of candy.
All of them came to the big castle witch is made of chocolate. @Asopp opened the door and they came to the first room:

In the first room they heard a voice: If you don't sin, you will not get to the bin.
When they got through the room...Assop saw a limited edition of Sin City made all from candy. He saw two of them and put one piece to the bag, and started to eat the other one. Soon he become blue, he couldn't breathe. And he died...the voice said: Sin You collect, life is a death bet!

None of the guys was disturbed by this fact and they came to the next room. In the second room the voice said: Feel free, only don't eat me...
There was long tunnel with brick wall...made of candy. Everyone tasted small parts of the wall just to get through, but KD Scorp wanted every brick in his mouth, he was eating so fast, he wanted all of them to try...but in one of them was hidden candy scorpion with candy poison. No one of them try to help him...he was also dead in the seconds. The voice said during KD last breath: You often forget, nickname is not a good pet.

In the third room, there was giant cake in the center. Next door was very high, almost on the roof. The voice spoken again: More you will take, growth is the cake.
Harry like on the marathon ran to the cake and eat it so fast. He thought that eating more will make him more tall. Everything was eaten by Harry. In the seconds he became more and more hairy, he started to look like a warewolf...and finaly there was no more space for hair in his inner parts of the body and he exploaded. The explosion opened a secret door to the next room. The voice said in the end: Hairry Hary on the walls, dinner for my little trols.

There were only two of them, in the last room. On the door was written "Exit to the Frankys Liar". There was one table full of candies. There was 1000 candy bars, numbered and strictly limited. Voice said: This is a grail, witch will derail. NoDings started to collect candy bars as fast as he could. He wanted all possible numbers and all possible editions. Rover warned him no to take so much or he will die. Rover opened one, that he found with number 1000/1000 and said, "i will take only one, this may save me from the gun". In this seconds he fall on the ground and melted in to the Blob. NoDings smiled and said: "I always keep them sealed:whistle:", and with 999 of candy bars he went to the Exit door.

The door opend and the shape was standing there. It was holding a bag, and one candy bar in the hand...with the same number that rover was eating. This is the missing number to collect them all. Voice said: This candy bar you take, my collection full you make.

Lights are on and we see the person witch is standing there...everything fades to black and only scream can be heard.

MEET FRANKY -> Soon in cinemas;)))

View attachment 138770

@galareta2332 this is by far one of the best stories i've ever read!!! :D Absolutely love it!!! I'm sorry but Franky, you have your winner here! Lol. I'd enter but this would take a lot for me to top.

In fact, galareta, PM Sent.

Keith

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.