[WINNERS CHOSEN!] BloodSnake's SWEET Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to another SWEET Give-Away from the Mexican Wonka!
aliment.gif

Sweet Give-Away!.png

So you do have Sweet Tooth!? :naughty: :D Well... you have come to right place! :woot:

As you all know, I'm the HDN Candy Man, the Mexican Wonka. And my favorite movie growing up was Willy Wonka! :drool: That's why I'll be offering the Digibook Edition and some Candies from my Candy Group Buy! :hungry:
Goodies!.jpg

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Make sure to 'THANK' this thread :thumbs:

Now... I want to PLAY a GAME!
insane20.gif

GAME.jpg

Ninjas, if you were Wonka himself and you had to decide which 5 members were given the golden tickets, who would you choose? And since we know Wonka is serial killer :naughty: how will you get rid of 4 out of the 5 members? And ONLY one survives! :ohno:

Make your choice!
jigsaw.gif
Let the Game begin...​

Example:
"@Ricker, @PKAVFC, @Asopp, @harry, and @whysoserious?

1st, I will drown Ricker in the river of chocolate! :naughty: :mad: Then I'll shove a hose into PKAVFC's mouth and pump him full of Berry Juice until he explodes! Like Leonidas from 300, I'll kick Asopp into a furnace while I scream "This is CANDYLAND!" Then I will teleport Harry into a laser room similar to the Resident Evil Movie and cut him to pieces! And WhysoSerious will survive because his Bulldog Betty rescued him!

THE END :p"

BONUS ROUND!:
Photoshop my head onto any Candy related Movie! (Willy Wonka, Wreck it Ralph, Trick-or-Treat, etc.) LOL!
clear.png
Or Nacho Libre because I fu**ing LOVE that movie! :LOL:

King Candy Pimp
Wonka Pimp.jpg

Here are some Face Templates! :hilarious: And requested by @galareta2332, I've added more Scary Faces than before! :p
UGLY Scary Faces!.jpg
BONUS!.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on March 1st! :notworthy: The winner will be selected on that same day by my wife Alyssa and myself. We'll decide on our favorite Story or Photoshop! :thumbs:
HAVE FUN!!!
excited.gif

List of Participants:
1. @Apollon
2. @spass
3. @harry *Bonus WINNER*
4. @spawnshop
5. @Ricardo13
6. @galareta2332 *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
7. @Scary Hair *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
8. @whysoserious? *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)
9. @denizen
10. @Hooch
11. @meaner
12. @PKAVFC
13. @Jericho *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)

Last edited:
Oki-doki....@digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @spass @mlmaier84 @Marco86

@digitalbabe is way to easy, I would have a bowl of creme eggs (poisoned) in front of a TV set showing slowmotion pics of Kate Beckinsale. Lets just say, she would die with a smile on her face! Since @bloodsnake007 isnt a top athlete and has an injured back, its really simple for me to run after him, scoop him up, powerslam him on the floor and chocke him with a gigantic stuffed pepper!

@spass is also easy, because he is currently depressed that the Norwegian ski team is sucking hard in the World Cup. I acctually just leave him alone and it wont take long before he hangs himself, holding a pic of Northug in his hand marked "loooooser!"

@mlmaier84 is a nice guy, but has a weakness...he cant stand gas/farts (Go, Ennis go!) I would take him to @bloodsnake007 body then drop him on the stomach so a gigantic gas clouds appear...then he´s gone!

@Marco86 sorry buddy...but I will let you go in a nice way! Since Marco is German, I will simply let him drink as much beer as he wants. It would take him a day or two, but then he would die with an alcohol limit 200x times more than a human can take!

Ok, ok,....this pic took my about 7 hours to do. So come on and send me my goddamn candy!!!!

1425205879noh.jpg

Last edited:
@Hooch

Hahaha! That is funny Erik. :D
But to tell you the truth I couldn't care less about the "We must win, not only win but get 1, 2, 3 & 4th place in every race we participate in Norwegian team" :p Go Kalla I'd say!

Can't I switch places with @Marco86 please? I love beer more than food and 1 of us should survive, them's the rules! Free beer the rest of my life you say?!? Thank you kind Sir! :woot::rofl:

In a dark room, the TV set activates... @bloodsnake007 AKA Evil Doctor Chilli Pop delivers a message

" I want to play a game" Play by my rules and you will by the one true ruler of Candy Land

Each of you have 2 choices... "Door number 1 or door number 2. Choose wisely"

The message awakens @Asopp @psychoscot @KD Scorp @whysoserious? And @Scary Hair.

Dr Chilli Pop thought it appropriate to dress the males for their mission. Ann gasps in horror. She had never seen 4 men in Mankini's.

"So it's not just your beard you don't shave Asopp" she asks. And are those twinkies in your Mankini's, or are you just pleased to see me?

The guys are defensive and remind ann it is a very cold day.

Onto the mission. Door number 1... whysoserious, Psycoscot and Asopp start peeping through the key hole, almost knocking each other out in the process "let me see" they cry.

KDscorp and Scaryhair look on " 3 men bending over in that attire has made me a vegetarian" KDScorp declares. He and Ann walk towards door number 2

Back at door number 1, Asopp cries "BOOBIES" and lots of them! Open that FOOKIN door now jimmy lad" shouts Psyco, in his now broad Scottish accent. By this point, whysoserious is furiously trying to kick open the door. He realises trying to do so with stilettos is a bad idea.

Suddenly the door opens... "Breast is best!" They scream with delight. Not seeing the trap, they fall into a giant trap full of jock straps, never to be seen again.

"Door number 2 it is then" said Ann, turning her back on KDscorp for a split second. KD pulls of a giant candy cane from the wall and takes a swipe at Ann. He did not bank on Ann's ninja reflexes. After doing 3 back flips, 3 star jumps, the Tango and The Cha Cha, Ann grabs herself a giant Candy Cane.

What follows is the most epic, exciting and gut wrenching battle which lasts for 5 seconds. Ann falls on Whysoserious's Stilleto that he left behind. Lying on her back, she is certain her time is up.

KDscorp lifts the Candy Cane Aloft... "There can be only one"

Suddenly, @Towser bursts through door number 2. He looks at KDscorp, his eyes wide open. "Keith I am your father!" .."He sounds more like Bane than Darth Vader" thought KDscorp.

Not savouring the family moment, Ann proceeds to give KD a frontal wedgie, quickly followed by a glancing blow with her candy cane on his buttocks. She is sure KD smiled as she did this, but with no time for any kinky stuff, she strikes KD Scorp on his head, putting him to sleep.

Opening door number 2, she can see Dr Chilli Pop in the distance "who would of thought you can eat tacos in candyland" she thought.

Looking back at KDscorp, she bends down and whispers gently to him "I won, Flower"

"What about me" towser asks.

"I have no beef with you Ron" she says. Now you go through door number 1, the other guys are waiting for you" "I'll drag Keith in with me too, thanks Ann" he says, relieved and delighted.

Closing door number 2 behind her, she revels in her triumph. "Men"

The End

Last edited:
@PKAVFC I'm so SORRY hermano! :(
QvCo2oI.gif

:D
Chocolat 2?! :hilarious: That's priceless! :hilarious: :rofl: Thanks @galareta2332!
For the bonus round, here is my take on your Nacho Libre impersonation! :D
View attachment 140294
@denizen "Noooooo! My identity has been revealed!" :ohno: LOL! :LOL:
Oki-doki....@digitalbabe @bloodsnake007 @spass @mlmaier84 @Marco86

@digitalbabe is way to easy, I would have a bowl of creme eggs (poisoned) in front of a TV set showing slowmotion pics of Kate Beckinsale. Lets just say, she would die with a smile on her face! Since @bloodsnake007 isnt a top athlete and has an injured back, its really simple for me to run after him, scoop him up, powerslam him on the floor and chocke him with a gigantic stuffed pepper!

@spass is also easy, because he is currently depressed that the Norwegian ski team is sucking hard in the World Cup. I acctually just leave him alone and it wont take long before he hangs himself, holding a pic of Northug in his hand marked "loooooser!"

@mlmaier84 is a nice guy, but has a weakness...he cant stand gas/farts (Go, Ennis go!) I would take him to @bloodsnake007 body then drop him on the stomach so a gigantic gas clouds appear...then he´s gone!

@Marco86 sorry buddy...but I will let you go in a nice way! Since Marco is German, I will simply let him drink as much beer as he wants. It would take him a day or two, but then he would die with an alcohol limit 200x times more than a human can take!
Awesome Story @Hooch :woot: But you're one sadistic bastard :naughty:... no one lives at the end! LOL! :joy: :wacky: :rofl:

Last edited:
In a dark room, the TV set activates... @bloodsnake007 AKA Evil Doctor Chilli Pop delivers a message

" I want to play a game" Play by my rules and you will by the one true ruler of Candy Land

Each of you have 2 choices... "Door number 1 or door number 2. Choose wisely"

The message awakens @Asopp @psychoscot @KD Scorp @whysoserious? And @Scary Hair.

Dr Chilli Pop thought it appropriate to dress the males for their mission. Ann gasps in horror. She had never seen 4 men in Mankini's.

"So it's not just your beard you don't shave Asopp" she asks. And are those twinkies in your Mankini's, or are you just pleased to see me?

The guys are defensive and remind ann it is a very cold day.

Onto the mission. Door number 1... whysoserious, Psycoscot and Asopp start peeping through the key hole, almost knocking each other out in the process "let me see" they cry.

KDscorp and Scaryhair look on " 3 men bending over in that attire has made me a vegetarian" KDScorp declares. He and Ann walk towards door number 2

Back at door number 1, Asopp cries "BOOBIES" and lots of them! Open that FOOKIN door now jimmy lad" shouts Psyco, in his now broad Scottish accent. By this point, whysoserious is furiously trying to kick open the door. He realises trying to do so with stilettos is a bad idea.

Suddenly the door opens... "Breast is best!" They scream with delight. Not seeing the trap, they fall into a giant trap full of jock straps, never to be seen again.

"Door number 2 it is then" said Ann, turning her back on KDscorp for a split second. KD pulls of a giant candy cane from the wall and takes a swipe at Ann. He did not bank on Ann's ninja reflexes. After doing 3 back flips, 3 star jumps, the Tango and The Cha Cha, Ann grabs herself a giant Candy Cane.

What follows is the most epic, exciting and gut wrenching battle which lasts for 5 seconds. Ann falls on Whysoserious's Stilleto that he left behind. Lying on her back, she is certain her time is up.

KDscorp lifts the Candy Cane Aloft... "There can be only one"

Suddenly, @Towser bursts through door number 2. He looks at KDscorp, his eyes wide open. "Keith I am your father!" .."He sounds more like Bane than Darth Vader" thought KDscorp.

Not savouring the family moment, Ann proceeds to give KD a frontal wedgie, quickly followed by a glancing blow with her candy cane on his buttocks. She is sure KD smiled as she did this, but with no time for any kinky stuff, she strikes KD Scorp on his head, putting him to sleep.

Opening door number 2, she can see Dr Chilli Pop in the distance "who would of thought you can eat tacos in candyland" she thought.

Looking back at KDscorp, she bends down and whispers gently to him "I won, Flower"

"What about me" towser asks.

"I have no beef with you Ron" she says. Now you go through door number 1, the other guys are waiting for you" "I'll drag Keith in with me too, thanks Ann" he says, relieved and delighted.

Closing door number 2 behind her, she revels in her triumph. "Men"

The End
I fu**ing LOVE this Story Pablo! :woot: LMFAO!!! It's truly EPIC and hilarious! :hilarious: Reading this bit, "He did not bank on Ann's ninja reflexes. After doing 3 back flips, 3 star jumps, the Tango and The Cha Cha, Ann grabs herself a giant Candy Cane." had me laughing like crazy! rofl: :D This is definitely one of the BEST I've read, and not just on this thread! :LOL: Thanks Hermano! :joy:
@galareta2332 That's the ONE!!! :OMG: :woot: This creation of yours is indeed a work of ART, a true MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :drool: I FU**ING LOVE it! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :cool: After Ninja Week, I know what's gonna be my newest Avatar! :angel:

I fu**ing LOVE this Story Pablo! :woot: LMFAO!!! It's truly EPIC and hilarious! :hilarious: Reading this bit, "He did not bank on Ann's ninja reflexes. After doing 3 back flips, 3 star jumps, the Tango and The Cha Cha, Ann grabs herself a giant Candy Cane." had me laughing like crazy! rofl: :D This is definitely one of the BEST I've read, and not just on this thread! :LOL: Thanks Hermano! :joy:

@galareta2332 That's the ONE!!! :OMG: :woot: This creation of yours is indeed a work of ART, a true MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :drool: I FU**ING LOVE it! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :cool: After Ninja Week, I know what's gonna be my newest Avatar! :angel:

Glad you like it. Just a bit of fun - I liked that part too :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.