[WINNERS CHOSEN!] BloodSnake's SWEET Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to another SWEET Give-Away from the Mexican Wonka!
aliment.gif

Sweet Give-Away!.png

So you do have Sweet Tooth!? :naughty: :D Well... you have come to right place! :woot:

As you all know, I'm the HDN Candy Man, the Mexican Wonka. And my favorite movie growing up was Willy Wonka! :drool: That's why I'll be offering the Digibook Edition and some Candies from my Candy Group Buy! :hungry:
Goodies!.jpg

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

Make sure to 'THANK' this thread :thumbs:

Now... I want to PLAY a GAME!
insane20.gif

GAME.jpg

Ninjas, if you were Wonka himself and you had to decide which 5 members were given the golden tickets, who would you choose? And since we know Wonka is serial killer :naughty: how will you get rid of 4 out of the 5 members? And ONLY one survives! :ohno:

Make your choice!
jigsaw.gif
Let the Game begin...​

Example:
"@Ricker, @PKAVFC, @Asopp, @harry, and @whysoserious?

1st, I will drown Ricker in the river of chocolate! :naughty: :mad: Then I'll shove a hose into PKAVFC's mouth and pump him full of Berry Juice until he explodes! Like Leonidas from 300, I'll kick Asopp into a furnace while I scream "This is CANDYLAND!" Then I will teleport Harry into a laser room similar to the Resident Evil Movie and cut him to pieces! And WhysoSerious will survive because his Bulldog Betty rescued him!

THE END :p"

BONUS ROUND!:
Photoshop my head onto any Candy related Movie! (Willy Wonka, Wreck it Ralph, Trick-or-Treat, etc.) LOL!
clear.png
Or Nacho Libre because I fu**ing LOVE that movie! :LOL:

King Candy Pimp
Wonka Pimp.jpg

Here are some Face Templates! :hilarious: And requested by @galareta2332, I've added more Scary Faces than before! :p
UGLY Scary Faces!.jpg
BONUS!.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on March 1st! :notworthy: The winner will be selected on that same day by my wife Alyssa and myself. We'll decide on our favorite Story or Photoshop! :thumbs:
HAVE FUN!!!
excited.gif

List of Participants:
1. @Apollon
2. @spass
3. @harry *Bonus WINNER*
4. @spawnshop
5. @Ricardo13
6. @galareta2332 *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
7. @Scary Hair *WINNER* (Franky's Pick)
8. @whysoserious? *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)
9. @denizen
10. @Hooch
11. @meaner
12. @PKAVFC
13. @Jericho *WINNER* (Alyssa's Pick)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.