[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Ninja Week '15 Give-away] Guardians of the Galaxy NovaMedia Editions (3 winners!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
dscf1219-jpg.133330

THREE (3) Winners will be chosen on March 1, 2015.

You will receive either the NovaMedia Full Slip, or Lenticular A or B slip.

IT WILL BE A RANDOM AWARD - YOU CANNOT REQUEST a particular edition over another.

So how do you win? You have to help the community create a story. The TOP THREE CONTRIBUTORS will receive one of these editions (this means on contest close, the members will the most posts on this thread that ARE PLAYING THE GAME will win).

So how it works is someone starts the story with a sentence and the next person will add on to the story, and the next and so on. You can type as much as you want.

Example:
Person 1: I was laying on my bed when I heard a scream.
Person 2: I leaped off my bed in surprise.
Person 3: There was another scream louder this time.

So here goes. The sentence that starts it all.

"I WAS ON HIDEFNINJA.COM DURING NINJA WEEK....WHEN...."

1) @steelbobawny 562
2) @Ricardo13 538
3) @hiratafabio 467

****Runners Up****
4) @howiesteed 358
5) @bigfub 205
6) @Joanie Mason 197
7) @Flloydo 174
8) @Lucky101 142
9) @DADDYCOOL187 83
10) @harry 68

Congrats guys, please contact me to claim your prize!

Last edited:
Don't worry mate you didn't miss any good stories I just want to apologise to all the characters involved in this storyline particularly
Bono, Boy George, G.Michael, G.Bush, G.lucas, G.Washington, G.Foreman, G.Best, G.Harrison, G.Clooney, Chuck Norris, GOTG cast, Honey Badgers, Crash Bandicoot, Obama, Michael Bolton, Michael Ball, Michael Barrymoore, Madonna, Lady GaGa, Stephen Hawking, Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder, Charles Xavier, Zavvi and Garfield
I will not entertain lawsuits

Jessica Alba, Dr. Neo Cortex, Godzilla, King Kong, and anybody's relative who may have been involved without knowing it

hey everyone. here are our winners!

1) @steelbobawny 562
2) @Ricardo13 538
3) @hiratafabio 467

****Runners Up****
4) @howiesteed 358
5) @bigfub 205
6) @Joanie Mason 197
7) @Flloydo 174
8) @Lucky101 142
9) @DADDYCOOL187 83
10) @harry 68

Congrats guys, please contact me to claim your prize!

Great news, thanks for this marathon thread apsmith21 and this great prize, :woot: well done to the other winners and those that entertained throughout, :)I hope I did not offend anyone with my crazy topics and interaction at times. :confused: I thought I would just about get in with a chance, if that even, I'm surprised I got number 1 but I don't mind, even if some will say hey that steelbobawny, he is insane. :p :wacky:

My story is on Friday I did one post then left it and did not take part until early hours on Saturday as I did not have the time, I thought I had no chance when I came on the early hours of Saturday, over 50 pages had passed. I was quite certain my horrible luck in winning prizes was going to hang over me yet again. Anyway this kind of drove me on to post as well thinking hey this may be my only chance to win something prize related. I wanted to see if I could still post on and on, with my topics and other topics, yeah it was weird but fun too, so I carried on. :thumbs:

Oh I got lucky in some other prize draws too, this must by lucky weekend. :)

The other reason is quite simple I missed out on my order, NM's site froze on me at the moment I was going to pay for a GOTG steelbook.

Last edited:
ZOMG!

I can't believe I still managed to be among the top 3, I stopped posting yesterday afternoon LOL! Got too tired to keep on posting, my noodles were melting already.

Guys, you were awesome, all of you, I give you that.

Thanks HDN and @apsmith21 once again for the most insane giveaway ever! Also congrats to my fellow winners @howiesteed and @Ricardo13!

Yeah well done, great effort from you the other day, yeah you enjoy it, I'd say it's deserved too. :thumbs:

Now I wanna see the whole story posted HAHAHAH! :LOL:

As far as I remeber there was a part where I got Jessica Alba's panties, so :rolleyes:

Don't worry mate you didn't miss any good stories I just want to apologise to all the characters involved in this storyline particularly
Bono, Boy George, G.Michael, G.Bush, G.lucas, G.Washington, G.Foreman, G.Best, G.Harrison, G.Clooney, Chuck Norris, GOTG cast, Honey Badgers, Crash Bandicoot, Obama, Michael Bolton, Michael Ball, Michael Barrymoore, Madonna, Lady GaGa, Stephen Hawking, Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder, Charles Xavier, Zavvi and Garfield
I will not entertain lawsuits

Jessica Alba, Dr. Neo Cortex, Godzilla, King Kong, and anybody's relative who may have been involved without knowing it

You missed out Kevin bacon and his new weather man job. Lol

I just rememeber the whole George thing, I was in bits, and the rock and crash bandicoot and that bloody honey badger. Oh and a bit on simon cowel , xavier and Hawkins lol

Was brilliant, well done for winning

Reactions: hiratafabio
Status
Not open for further replies.