[Winners Chosen] Steelbook + Poster

AlexG

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2012
OC, CA USA
UPDATE: Due to the Holiday season and tweaking the Poster just a little more the Contest has been extended til' Jan 17th. Also the size might change as well due to how the design will be printed. Sorry for the delay...

nzf3.jpg

What's up fellow ninja's...since we're approaching the Holiday season I figured I'd join the fun and bring you my first Giveaway. Originally I was back and forth on the idea but decided to make this one a lil' different as opposed to others. Not sure how members here would react to the 2nd gift but let's start with the 1st.

The winner would first receive the Watchmen Steelbook (Play.com). Unfortunately there's a scratch at the bottom which is pretty noticeable but hey it's free and I'm paying the shipping costs. :dunno:

m2ch.jpg

The winner will also receive a 18" x 24" HDN poster. The idea was to show John and Andy first but decided to just surprise everybody instead. The poster will be limited to just 50

hdn_print2.jpg

The layout is not final (still working on the detail) so the contest will end Dec 1st. Random.org will be used to select the winner. All shipping costs will be paid by me of course.

To enter just show this :scat: and your in....

Last edited by a moderator: