[WINNERS CHOSEN]zesty #1 bumper box of leftover custom lenticular slipboxes + a few more (3 winners)

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it turns out not everyone can be bothered to claim their prizes after a week so here they are up for grabs again :D
Add to that the fact that I forgot to create a thread for Matirx Trilogies and we end up with this

1st prize of one of each of the below
Deadpool
Matrix Trilogies
Grimsby
Captain America Civil War
Star Wars Rogue One

Winner is @Jeek
Capture01.JPG

2nd prize of 1x Deadpool and 1x Matrix Trilogies

Winner is @ocielz
Capture02.JPG

3rd prize of 1x Matrix Trilogies

Winner is @vega2k
Capture03.JPG

Rules
Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if your not on it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Winner pays shipping and obviously there are quite a few here so will need a big box and will not be cheap! Please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you
:p

Post that you are willing to pay the postage and packing and not ignore my PM's :hilarious:

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

The runners

Last edited:
I'm down with this bro! But I'm only interested in the ones that go to 1st place so.....

If that ends up being me, you can give the Matrix and Grimsby to another lucky ninja and I'll happily pay postage on the rest!

Thanks for the giveaway! Blown away someone could win a Ninja Week event and brain fart the opportunity away.

Good luck everybody!!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Thanks for the giveaway. Willing to pay postage & packaging :thumbs: and will not ignore your PM's :).

• Thanks
I will definitely pay for package and shipping fees and will for sure not ignore your PMs:thumbs:
Now all I have to do is to win:LOL:

Thanks for the giveaway,

Michael

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway zesty

I will defo pay and not ignore your PMs

I would like to win either prize 2 or 3

Thanks

• Thanks
  • Thanks