PS4 WipEout Omega Collection (ShopTo Exclusive Classic PSX Slipcover)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: June 07, 2017
Order: ShopTo
Price: £26.86

Large.png

FeS1jfE.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and Noodles
@Noodles You grabbing this? Pure nostalgic beauty.
I was considering getting the steel at some point, but after seeing this slip I now want that as well... I can't really afford any at the moment though, let alone two. Hmm decisions!

Which will you be going for dude, if any?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I was considering getting the steel at some point, but after seeing this slip I now want that as well... I can't really afford any at the moment though, let alone two. Hmm decisions!

Which will you be going for dude, if any?

I've been getting mostly digital lately, but I think I'm going to try to score this release for WipEout. Now to see whether ShopTo takes international orders or not...

By the way, how's ShopTo's packaging when shipping?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I've been getting mostly digital lately, but I think I'm going to try to score this release for WipEout. Now to see whether ShopTo takes international orders or not...

By the way, how's ShopTo's packaging when shipping?
I've been trying to recall how my copy of Little Nightmares arrived, but I honestly can't remember due to me receiving a few items that day. I think it may have just been one of those flimsy cardboard envelopes or something similar... possibly even a jiffy envelope! If they do ship internationally, then I would hope that they'd pack items differently, but we all know how that usually turns out. :ohno: