Wishmaster (Special Collectors Edition - Bust + Mediabook ) [Austria]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release : March 31st 2017
Price : €99,99 - €99,99 - €108.86 - €99.99
Purchase Link : bmv-medien.de - dtm.at - Amazon - Pretz Media
Note: Bust + 2 Disc Mediabook Limited Edition (Blu-ray +DVD) ( Cover A )
Limited to 555 Units

Booklet with 16 pages
Audio commentary with Robert Kurtzman (Director), Peter Atkins (writer) und Greg Nicotero (Second Unit Director, FX)
  • Original trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Making of
  • Featurette
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Interviews: Wes Craven, Andrew Divoff, Tammy Lauren, Robert Englund, Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Robert Kurtzman, Peter Atkins, Pierre David, Clark Peterson
Video / Audio

German DTS-HD MA 5.1
English DTS-HD MA 5.1

Subs:
German, Englisch

13269299_1149900575052146_3549168280095205033_n.jpg

815aQfVzw7L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Amazon, release date is delayed to April 14th...

Sadly I also got that email..... Here is the translated email.....

" Your order at Amazon.de

03/27 23:03:25
Good day,

we regret that we must announce a delay in your Amazon.de order.

We ask for your understanding: Unfortunately, it has the release date for one or several items listed below from your order # changed of 18 February 2017 and thus also the expected delivery:

"Wishmaster - uncut (Blu-ray + DVD) "555 limited edition Mediabook + bust
Estimated delivery: April 28, 2017 - 05 may 2017

at the same time, we point out that the order status for an item
can change very quickly. It is therefore not excluded that you already
have received a shipping confirmation prior to this email. In this case,
your article on the way to you and the news of the delay
invalid.

If your order includes other products in stock items are
sent automatically. We are happy to have the items in stock already
now send out when you give us online at "My Account" to the job.
Please note that in this case costs to be paid.

The delayed goods are immediately replenished as soon as it is received by us.
Your account will not be charged until the item is in the shipping process. You will receive an email with all shipping information from us.

You can see the current status of your order in the order overview under "My Account"

not (If this link can click please copy it into the address bar of your browser.)

(this is an automatically sent email. Please do not reply to this letter because the e-mail address only to send but not to receive e- is decorated mails.)

Sincerely

Customer Amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de
==============================
"

Hope this helps anyone that might have ordered it and wasn't sure what their email said exactly.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Anyone had any update on this? Mine now showing as

"Not yet dispatched (Shipment 1)
DELIVERY ESTIMATE:
We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date."

Kinda worried now x

it is really impressive indeed.. i dont know if Nameless media designed it or not (probably not) but they are doing very good job so far with all these Mini bust+ mediabook editions like Hostel etc

• Thanks
I'm pretty sure nameless did but I maybe wrong but it's within a picture of items they have been selling so I can't see them adding it in if not there's.

I'm pretty sure nameless did but I maybe wrong but it's within a picture of items they have been selling so I can't see them adding it in if not there's.

all these editions are sold by Nameless, but i dont think they are designing them..at least not all of them.maybe i am wrong....i think they just buy the Rights from the designer or a company..for example the Evil Dead edition that are the same with the Japanese editions...

all these editions are sold by Nameless, but i dont think they are designing them..at least not all of them.maybe i am wrong....i think they just buy the Rights from the designer or a company..for example the Evil Dead edition that are the same with the Japanese editions...

Yeah that's what I think too, well whomever the designer of this one is I think from what I've seen so far they've done an amazing job. Mine shipped out I can't wait to get it in hand and take some nice pictures of it!!

• Thanks