May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: Jun 2018 - Jul 2018
Purchase links:
- Exclusive $570 - Limited to 2500
- Regular $555 - Limited to 4000

Sideshow Exclusive
Unmasked portrait with cowl

“All right you freaks- if you really want to tangle with someone, why not try your luck against the Wolverine?”

He’s the best there is at what he does- and that means slashing Sentinels! Sideshow is proud to present the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure.

The Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure is a warning to all enemies of the X-Men- mess with this mutant, and you’ll get the claws. This polystone statue stands 15.5” tall, with Wolverine lunging forward atop a severed Sentinel hand base. The mutant-killing machine has its inner mechanisms exposed where the yellow and blue berserker has torn its hand from its body with his wicked claws.

Wolverine has a savage portrait complete with a snarling expression and his iconic yellow and black mask. He is clad in a textured yellow and blue costume with a red X-Men insignia belt buckle and weathering from battles past. Full to the brim with anger and Adamantium, Wolverine has unsheathed metal claws prepared to shred any other Sentinels that might stand in his way. His arms are sculpted with impressive musculature, bulging veins, and painted hair detail, attesting to his sheer strength and ferocity.

The Exclusive edition of the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure includes an alternate unmasked portrait with his cowl drawn back, revealing Wolverine’s furious face, sporting his iconic wild hairstyle.

Show the Sentinels they are no match for this mighty mutant- add the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure to your collection today, bub!

marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-01.jpg

marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-03.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-04.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-05.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-06.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-07.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-08.jpg marvel-wolverine-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300543-25.jpg

Last edited:
Please paint this ugly so my wallet can survive LOL

@Drum18 man even with the half scale this gonna be hard to pass up likely ................ probably will have to since I'm eye'n Hot Toys 1/1 Groot and Yondu pretty hard.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Drum18
Please paint this ugly so my wallet can survive LOL

@Drum18 man even with the half scale this gonna be hard to pass up likely ................ probably will have to since I'm eye'n Hot Toys 1/1 Groot and Yondu pretty hard.
This would be an awesome companion piece to your 1/2 ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
it does look very good. But man the more i look at that unmasked portrait the more it looks bad haha. THe rest is amazing tho, but saw some hardcore collectors complain about its size .... which is kinda true ... pretty small for that price tag!

It's looking pretty awesome, but you're right. That price is outrageous for the size. It's $750 Canadian! We're looking at close to a grand after shipping and import fees! :OMG:

I really do love it, though. If ThunderCats wasn't popping up, I probably would've bit the bullet on this.