Wonder Woman (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 21, 2017
Purchase links: Kimchidvd (OOS) - Novamedia (OOS) - Yesasia (OOS) - (Pre-order August 9 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $36.99 (kimchi - nova) - $46.99 (yesasia)

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

Last edited:
Hope Manta provide answers ASAP as to what's happening here...

Manta haven't taken money from anyone or released approved art and beauty's boys so they don't need to provide answers ASAP at all.

In their original post they state it's a "concept" so anything can change and it's possible they still haven't had any approval. So I have a feeling their design for front art will change

Love the back of the steel (like the image from zetas double). That image would look nice on steel

First Kingsman and now this . Oh boy, i hope Alien Covenant and Logan will be WEA

There's rumours floating around that kingsman from HMV and France are matte with possible spot gloss and flat title (I think I read) so it technically won't be the same as mantas (which I thought all along) and Manta have had alien covenant 100% approved for the steel. The WWA is the jelly alien on the HMV steel and FAC have already shown their WEA

Their Wonder Woman hasn't been fully approved

Actually this is good as at first I thought that BB cartoon would be WWA, so this is way way better... but as hit or miss Warner WWA can have dull matte finished so I think ML still have a better finished for sure...

First Kingsman and now this . Oh boy, i hope Alien Covenant and Logan will be WEA
I believed that alien baby is WWA...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Manta haven't taken money from anyone or released approved art and beauty's boys so they don't need to provide answers ASAP at all.

In their original post they state it's a "concept" so anything can change and it's possible they still haven't had any approval. So I have a feeling their design for front art will change

Love the back of the steel (like the image from zetas double). That image would look nice on steel

I didn't say they needed to provide answer I said I hope they will

Reactions: Flloydo