France
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Also includes the OST

Wonder-Woman-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-3D-2D-4K.jpg

02-451796.jpg 04-451796.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Collector's Edition w/ figurine (France) does NOT include the 4K steelbook just the regular 3D + BD steelbook:-

Wonder Woman Edition Collector Amazon - Statue + Steelbook Blu-Ray 3D&2D [Blu-ray] @ €140.46
upload_2017-9-25_18-0-21.png

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
As far as I can tell you can preorder for an in store pickup, but not not for shipping. I wish I would have seen it sooner.

Received mine today (I'm in the U.S.). Arrived in one piece, packaged in a cardboard mailer box. No inside padding or material, but the box was sturdy enough for the trip. No external damage to the box or the steelbook. Dunno if it's just mine or how the steelbook is supposed to look but it seems the front is more pink hued then I'd like it to be, and the blue on the right doesn't shine or show as much as a result. By the way, is the OST supposed to be packaged inside or?

Attachments

• IMG_20171013_142534.jpg
    IMG_20171013_142534.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20171013_142545.jpg
    IMG_20171013_142545.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • rsz_img_20171013_142557.jpg
    rsz_img_20171013_142557.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20171013_142422.jpg
    IMG_20171013_142422.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Received mine today (I'm in the U.S.). Arrived in one piece, packaged in a cardboard mailer box. No inside padding or material, but the box was sturdy enough for the trip. No external damage to the box nor the steelbook. Dunno if it's just mine or how the steelbook is supposed to look but it seems the front is more pink hued then I'd like it to be, and the blue on the right doesn't shine or show as much as a result. By the way, is the OST supposed to be packaged inside or?

Yes, it's inside !

Reactions: wquach
Received mine today (I'm in the U.S.). Arrived in one piece, packaged in a cardboard mailer box. No inside padding or material, but the box was sturdy enough for the trip. No external damage to the box nor the steelbook. Dunno if it's just mine or how the steelbook is supposed to look but it seems the front is more pink hued then I'd like it to be, and the blue on the right doesn't shine or show as much as a result. By the way, is the OST supposed to be packaged inside or?

Wait a minute! It appears to maybe be Full gloss and no border. Not sure if this video unboxing is any of you ninjas but here it is for you to judge:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Wait a minute! It appears to maybe be Full gloss and no border. Not sure if this video unboxing is any of you ninjas but here it is for you to judge:

I'll take a closer look when I get home. Mine looked full glossy from what I could tell.

*Edit: On closer inspection it's only shiny on the gauntlets and tiara on the front. The rest is flat.

Last edited:
I don´t think it is proper full gloss like the US BB one, but it´s definitely very smooth and nice finish and I like it more than the UK one with border and dull finish. Plus 4K with CZ sound and subtitles :wow: and OST as well. I think Im gonna grab this one afterall :cool:

I can't tell from the video if it's a low full gloss or satin finish. It certainly looks good though. I've stuck an order in as I am disappointed with the HMV one in hand plus this is a pretty complete package.