China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy :thumbs: Everything looks incredible :drool: Still stoked a couple of members stepped up and offered me a Boxset at cost :joy::notworthy: (You guys are awesome :emb::kiss:). My Manta Fullslip shipped today but judging simply from these awesome pics/vids etc, I'm more impressed by HDzeta's and it seems the one to own :drool:

Where are those members? :hungry: I'd definitely be grateful if there was someone who would do that for me, too ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Tracking number is showing for me but with tomorrow's date on it (guess it's already the 15th in China)

Numbers not working at the moment though

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Coming up on 3 days since release and no dispatch. I hope it is just a matter of uploading the tracking # and my Boxset has actually shipped. :whistle:

Where tracking numbers for the single editions of the group buy sent already? I haven't received mine yet. :(

Can anybody please tell me what were the final GB prices for OC and the single editions?
I'm thinking about grabbing one from eBay and I'd like to know how much more I'm paying there...
Thanx!

Can anybody please tell me what were the final GB prices for OC and the single editions?
I'm thinking about grabbing one from eBay and I'd like to know how much more I'm paying there...
Thanx!
Single Lenti: $66
Double Lenti: $68

1 Click was ~$150 if I remember right

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Wooohoo! Box Set Delivered! I am tracking this one like a hawk! I hope its here before Christmas since I paid express shipping... This will be a nice early gift to myself starting the holiday right with some WW...

Status
Not open for further replies.