China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a tracking number from HDZeta, and it says Delivered as of the 15th. That seems really fast to me, and - well - I don't have it!

What is the best app to use to track the shipment?

yes, both my steels are with scratches(removes the shrink wrap) :(

I'll have to make videos for hdzeta I guess, if so I'll also post those here, but I can say it 's not as bad as my manta labs which were:is really terrible(covered in scratches) but still there are quite numerous.. :(

I'll have to make videos for hdzeta I guess, if so I'll also post those here, but I can say it 's not as bad as my manta labs which were:is really terrible(covered in scratches) but still there are quite numerous.. :(
you are really scaring me

A Collector's Nightmare sorry mate :(

...now I am more worried than I was :ugh:

argh, sorry to hear that. Hope you get some replacements!

I might sound like s broken record but issues like these is simply not worth the hassle. The amount of stress it puts on most of he collectors is insane. This just shows how QC has gone down the slippery slope. Remember receiving so many glossy embossed mint Steels from Zavvi and Play and people still complained that they are expensive

I agree with you this is very stressful part of collecting. The shipping journey not knowing how your package will arrive and opening it hoping all is fine QC wise, huge stress it is :dead:

I know it's a long shot, but If anybody wants to sell one of their editions feel free to drop me a pm :thumbs:

Thanks guys. Tried both and the results are always that they can't get any info on the number. I don't get how HDZeta can say "delivered" when the shipping trackers don't even have access to the tracking number... :confused:

For HDzeta ''Delivered'' within you account simply means ''Shipped'', mine as well not working so you are not alone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.